Its only game 6!

29 1st downs dude. 29 1st downs.

Even Yeezus would appreciate that!

I know. The stats are off the charts this game. The sack machine is still chugging with 3 more for this game. Though Von Miller pulled ahead of Alexander by a half sack. How about Time of Possession?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a new OC and Rex isn't calling the defense plus no Felton which likely cost us game one, so big difference since game two.

Just look at G-Ro's lack of use of Felton in the past. Wouldn't matter if he was on the team well one. Roman wouldn't use him.

How does a win hurt us?

It lowers the team's draft position, lessening their chance of getting the #1 pick and the best quarterback available. Because that's the key to being successful in the NFL: losing every year to draft a QB high. Just ask the Browns and Lions.

This is how they were supposed to beat this team. Just as good teams win ugly games, good teams also take it to bad teams over the course of the game.

This.

29 1st downs dude. 29 1st downs.

Even Yeezus would appreciate that!

Yep! Im sure Yeezus is around somewhere hanging out under a a highway overpass with Kyle Brosfloski and his other troll buddies!

5131333-where+u+at+doe+.jpg

We beat a bad team and Tyrod still sucks

Still feels good tho :D

good teams beat bad teams....look around

Rob Ryan specifically coaches the red zone defense. Hmmm...

yes I know...no one wants to say the words He knows the game

It lowers the team's draft position, lessening their chance of getting the #1 pick and the best quarterback available. Because that's the key to being successful in the NFL: losing every year to draft a QB high. Just ask the Browns and Lions.

there are no "franchise" qbs coming out and pump the brakes on Wentz too

I think the big thing is they actually look like a professional football team this year........

I'm gettin' a 1988/89 kind of vibe from this year's squad.

Could be the start of something big.

I know. The stats are off the charts this game. The sack machine is still chugging with 3 more for this game. Though Von Miller pulled ahead of Alexander by a half sack. How about Time of Possession?

Not according to The EN EF EL. Lorax is still up by .5