Qaurterback (with Carson Palmer injured):

Jameis Wiston (at Carolina)

or

Tyrod Taylor (at LA Rams)

Tight Ends:

Martellus Bennett (at Cleveland)

or

Hunter Henry (at Oakland)

I am inclined to go with Winston and Bennett, but have concerns about both. With Winston, he is going up against a tough defense. With Bennett, I have some concern that with Brady's return, there will be a concerted effort to get the ball to Gronkowski, who has done almost nothing so far this season...Hunter Henry has been getting a fair number of targets with Antonio Gates out, and has caught 9 of 12 targets the last two weeks.

I am starting Bennett this week. Bennett was hit or miss these first few weeks, but Brady likes to utilize 2 tight ends.

I think I'd go with Winston, it's a toss up between the Rams and Panthers defense, but with Winston, you know for sure he is going to throw it a lot with 177 pass attempts to Tyrods 116. Tyrod's rushing may cancel some of those extra attempts out, but outside of the Cardinals game when he had the 49 yard run, he averages about 25 yards rushing or 2.5 points a game.

I agree with "What a Tuel." I too am starting Bennett and expect a big week for him. My best guess is Gronk gets 4-5 catches for 2 TDs and Bennett gets 8 catches for 80-90 yards and a TD.

I would probably play Winston, but really either could bomb this week. I could see the Panthers really bouncing back from last week's drubbing by the Falcons at home. (Is Flacco available?)

I agree with "What a Tuel." I too am starting Bennett and expect a big week for him. My best guess is Gronk gets 4-5 catches for 2 TDs and Bennett gets 8 catches for 80-90 yards and a TD.

I would probably play Winston, but really either could bomb this week. I could see the Panthers really bouncing back from last week's drubbing by the Falcons at home. (Is Flacco available?)

I have this fear that the Panthers defense will play their very best, on MNF. at home, in a game where Cam may not play.

I just picked up Tyrod, in case Carson Palmer misses a lot of time, or, if he continues to under-perform. My only other options than Tyrod would be Trevor Simien (not even sure if he will play), Brock Osweiller or Brian Hoyer.