Week 5 RB's

CommonCents

Check your wire for Deandre Washington ASAP, Murray is likely to miss this week I wouldn't be surprised if Washington takes over that backfield.

Kenneth Dixon is due to see some action this week for Baltimore and is another guy worth adding.

Just a heads up for anyone strapped for RB's

Check your wire for Deandre Washington ASAP, Murray is likely to miss this week I wouldn't be surprised if Washington takes over that backfield.

Kenneth Dixon is due to see some action this week for Baltimore and is another guy worth adding.

Washington reminds me so much of Ray Rice, minus the elevator incident of course.

I grabbed Dixon in a few leagues. I am desperate since Doug Martin is still out for at least 2 more weeks and Jamaal Charles is on Bye (he better come back next week full on).

I really need Dixon to do so well against a poor Redskins defense that they hand him the job. Everyone else went for West.

I grabbed Dixon in a few leagues. I am desperate since Doug Martin is still out for at least 2 more weeks and Jamaal Charles is on Bye (he better come back next week full on).

I really need Dixon to do so well against a poor Redskins defense that they hand him the job. Everyone else went for West.

It definitely looks like West in the short run, Dixon in the long run. It just isn't clear how long that transition will take, but likely more than a game and less than a season.