Its only 4 games

Loss to Baltimore. BAD loss to Jets at home. Very nice home win vs Arizona. Good win on Road vs hurt Pats team. I'm SO glad the Bills won today, not so much as Buffalo winning, but to see the Pats lose. Now for the Bills, I'll be back on board 100% if they are 4-2 in a couple weeks from now.

Loss to Baltimore. BAD loss to Jets at home. Very nice home win vs Arizona. Good win on Road vs hurt Pats team. I'm SO glad the Bills won today, not so much as Buffalo winning, but to see the Pats lose. Now for the Bills, I'll be back on board 100% if they are 4-2 in a couple weeks from now.

Jeez...I really hope they win then just so we can get you back onboard....

Yeah, and I bet 90% of the posters thought we would be 0-4 at this point after the first 2 games, including me...looks like Ryan really knew what he was doing when he elevated Lynn to OC...his gameplans have been brilliant...and simple...do what we do best and minimize what we don't do well

After 4 games:

The defense has played tough 3 of 4 games, and looked dominant week 3 and 4.

The offense plays better without Greg Roman, then with him.

Shady has been an elite offensive player these past 2 weeks, making moves that only a few in the league can make.

The Bills are 2-2, and they can't be written off just yet!

Let's Go Buffalo!

LA game suddenly becomes very interesting.

We win that and we will be in a position to really turn the corner with SF and Miami afterward...

What is most encouraging is that the offense has looked like a different team 2 weeks in a row now, since the change at OC was made.

Will be very interesting to see if it becomes 3 weeks in a row in LA.

someone should be fired for letting these past two wins happen.16-0 ? It's just not good enough for me. I needs stats. I need sacks. I need more than a win.

I am a taxpaying cardholder. Clay bobbled and caught two tipped balls, Those should have been touchdowns for the money I am paying him.

Oh and btw

This just in

Bills won against all odds. Again.

someone should be fired for letting these past two wins happen.16-0 ? It's just not good enough for me. I needs stats. I need sacks. I need more than a win.

I am a taxpaying cardholder. Clay bobbled and caught two tipped balls, Those should have been touchdowns for the money I am paying him.

Oh and btw

This just in

:lol::beer:

That said, it sucks to blow two very winnable AFC games to start the year. Those can kill you in the playoff hunt.

But I gotta give a ton of credit to Rex for rallying the troops. As bad as he has been, he has coached his butt off the last two weeks. This is thecoach I thought the Bills were getting when we first signed him.

Oh and btw

This just in

Well done !

After 4 games:

The defense has played tough 3 of 4 games, and looked dominant week 3 and 4.

The offense plays better without Greg Roman, then with him.

Shady has been an elite offensive player these past 2 weeks, making moves that only a few in the league can make.

The Bills are 2-2, and they can't be written off just yet!

Let's Go Buffalo!

it makes me crazy that we made Fitzpatrick looks so good and in every other game he has been himself. That being said these were two great wins in a row and I am definitely excited about this season again.

That said, it sucks to blow two very winnable AFC games to start the year. Those can kill you in the playoff hunt.

But I gotta give a ton of credit to Rex for rallying the troops. As bad as he has been, he has coached his butt off the last two weeks. This is thecoach I thought the Bills were getting when we first signed him.

Firing Roman and promoting Lynn to OC made a huge difference and allowing Thurman to call the defensive plays has also made a huge difference.

Let's hope it keeps going.