Week 4 advice....

Buftex

Having a tough time setting my lineup this week. Normally I stick with "my guys" every week, but this week, I am thinking of playing the matchups. It is PPR league, we have to start 2 wr's and 2 rb's, and can use either a WR or RB as our FLEX. I got some great players with bad matchups....

Which 5 would you start?

Wide Receivers (must start 2):

Mike Evans (at Denver)

Odell Beckham (at Minnesota)

Kelvin Benjamin (at Atlanta)

Tavon Austin (at Arizona)

Running Backs (must start 2):

Mark Ingram (at San Diego)

Melvin Gordon (vs New Orleans)

Carlos Hyde (vs Dallas)

Christine Michael (at NY Jets)

Also,ay QB, I am leaning toward Carson Palmer (rebound game?) vs LA Rams, but my other option is Jamies Winston at Denver,

I have yet to start Winston, but he has had two monster games in 3 weeks...but it is Denver, in Denver!

As always, I appreciate the input from you all!

Start Palmer over Winston. Winston in Denver is not the right time to give him a try.

Tough choice on your flex, a great problem to have with such good players. I would definitely sit Austin and Michael, and I would definitely start Beckham, Ingram and Gordon.

The others

Mike Evans - He is having a big year, and the Bucs might be behind and throwing most of the games. Can he dominate a Broncos secondary holding opposing WRs to 114 yards per game, 3rd best in the NFL? With 14 targets last week, that has to temp you in a PPR league.

Kelvin Benjamin - I am starting him and think he will be targeted a lot, but last week's performance (for whatever reason) has to be worrying.

9/26" “Yeah, we’ve got to find a way to get him the ball more. That starts with me,” offensive coordinator Mike Shula said. “But we’ve got to make sure we’re doing it in a way that we’re not just trying to force him the ball.” Whatever that means. . . .

Carlos Hyde - He is having a solid year, but doesn't get too many passes. Hyde has a better match up than Evans or Benjamin this week, against the Dallas 13th-worst rush defense (YpG).

On average, most experts rank them Hyde over Benjamin over Evans this week.

If it were me, I think I would sit Benjamin until it is clear he and Newton are back on the same page.