Auditions for our number 2 WR next year

Shaq is on the PUP list, not IR. Also the IR-DFR designation is gone now, teams don't have to specify ahead of time. Everyone goes on IR, then the team can take only one player off it.

Thank you for clearing that up

Day two of the draft is the economical way to get a really solid one. How effective he would be week 1 is a question (would've been nice to have a year as depth before stepping up) but yes to the strategy overall

Im looking forward to drafting a new #1 WR. We also need a Safety to start grooming as Coreys Replacement. Graham is underrated but he wont be playing much longer, and we need to get our version of Darian Thompson (S on the Giants, playing lights out for a rookie, better than Landon Collins did as a rookie)

At this point we need to be looking for a #1 WR. Seems as though Sammy doesn't want to play for the Bills or is just injury prone like RG3. It's a shame since I bought everyone in my family Watkins jerseys. NEXT

Go Bills

Damn I feel for you and the jersey situation brother :cry: . I wish Sammy was more durable, guy is a heck of a player when healthy. You know what kills me 68?? WE NEVER USED SAMMY TO HIS POTENTIAL! WE NEVER USED HIM ON SCREENS AND SHORT PLAYS TO GET HIM IN SPACE FOR YAC. WE NEVER USED HIM LIKE CLEMSON DID. WTF?!?! AM I THE ONLY ONE SCREAMING ABOUT THIS???? :wallbash:

(I have a hidden theory that when Sammy gets fed up with our team and our fans with our little home depot jobs that he jus says hes too hurt to go, not this time around with the foot but in the past, it has seemed that way, I also dont think he likes playing for us.)

Edited by Marty McFly

At this point we need to be looking for a #1 WR. Seems as though Sammy doesn't want to play for the Bills or is just injury prone like RG3. It's a shame since I bought everyone in my family Watkins jerseys. NEXT

Go Bills

It seems as if he doesn't want to play for the Bills? Where do you people come up with this garbage?

I think there will be a lot of attention paid to improving our group of WRs this offseason. I would be surprised if Robert Woods was re-signed, and I expect at least one free agent WR signed and another WR drafted with a first or second round pick.

I dont think there is a doubt in my mind that Robert Woods is gone after this season

What happened with Sammy is really unfortunate....you really cannot predict this stuff......

much in the same as when Ragland went down....Whaley did his thing in getting Justin Hunter

It will be interesting with Powell and Hunter......I really like Powell....dont know too much about Hunter

but to me this is auditioning for spots for next years roster.....if Powell and Hunter can emerge and give us production....we might really have something especially when Watkins gets back.

We might have a couple of castoffs and one injury prone prima donna.