Its only 3 games

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hoodie isn't going to let us run the Army offense (like this week) down their throats either. He'll make TT beat him through the air.

That defense is top 5 in the league AT THE VERY MINIMUM. Thats gonna be a defense heavy game, especially if JG isnt playing.

No kidding it was the game plan because they have to hide TT.

Thats his gameplan no matter who he has under center, did you see the post game? Even Bradshaw was saying, "last week he threw for 297 but those arent the type of games Rex wants from his QB, he wants games like today where we control the TOP and run run run." Or something like that. Either way I think you underestimate TT, hope he proves you wrong this season.

Edited by Marty McFly

I am hearing and reading the Rex Haters say it was only one game (referring to today's game).

Yet, some of these same people had no problem saying Rex should get fired (a) before the season even started; (b) after the Ravens game; © after the Jets game.

Hmmmm.

P.S. Of course, the same guys also will never acknowledge that it might be nice to give Rex a chance with all the parts that are missing

That defense is top 5 in the league AT THE VERY MINIMUM. Thats gonna be a defense heavy game, especially if JG isnt playing.

Thats his gameplan no matter who he has under center, did you see the post game? Even Bradshaw was saying, "last week he threw for 297 but those arent the type of games Rex wants from his QB, he wants games like today where we control the TOP and run run run." Or something like that. Either way I think you underestimate TT, hope he proves you wrong this season.

Rex has never had a QB. That wouldn't be the "Rex" if he had Rodgers. Of course that's the game plan when you've had Sanchez,Smith, and Taylor. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I am hearing and reading the Rex Haters say it was only one game (referring to today's game).

Yet, some of these same people had no problem saying Rex should get fired (a) before the season even started; (b) after the Ravens game; © after the Jets game.

Hmmmm.

P.S. Of course, the same guys also will never acknowledge that it might be nice to give Rex a chance with all the parts that are missing

the Rex haters en masse never wanted him here to begin with...so....

What?

Hmmmm.

Rex Ryan historically has had some great games. However, his teams have almost always lacked focus, and an inability to string together high-level performances.

That's his major flaw until proven otherwise.

Rex Ryan historically has had some great games. However, his teams have almost always lacked focus, and an inability to string together high-level performances.

That's his major flaw until proven otherwise.

That's how I feel. So many posters thought at 0-2 we were going to be 0-16 and now we'll be in the playoffs. I saw us as an 8-8 team then and now.

That's how I feel. So many posters thought at 0-2 we were going to be 0-16 and now we'll be in the playoffs. I saw us as an 8-8 team then and now.

Yep, it's going to be 7-9 to 9-7. I'll take the mid point too.

He sucks. We can't win too many games in the NFL counting on the running game for almost all the offensive output. I'm happy we won, but TT did nothing to ease my concerns about him. I don't get the feeling our final record will be any better than I thought before. Tyrod defenders coming out of the woodwork make no sense. He was essentially a running back under center today. He did nothing as far as being a QB.

TT sits about the middle of the pack as far as NFL QB's go. He's not a superstar, but he is good enough if the rest of the team does their jobs. If there was anyone out there that was better, then believe me, they'd be starting for someone. You are entitled to your opinion, but most experts would disagree with your assessment that "He sucks." If you can't enjoy a win like today's then I suggest you find another hobby.

TT sits about the middle of the pack as far as NFL QB's go. He's not a superstar, but he is good enough if the rest of the team does their jobs. If there was anyone out there that was better, then believe me, they'd be starting for someone. You are entitled to your opinion, but most experts would disagree with your assessment that "He sucks." If you can't enjoy a win like today's then I suggest you find another hobby.

I just hoped to see something from him. If you count his ability to run middle of the pack might be fine. As far as being a real QB, he's bottom third. I don't think he is "good enough" to even be a playoff QB. Defenses will catch on to our run only offense, and stuff it. He can't read a defense, throw over the middle, or pass accurately. Many QBs that are middle of the pack struggle, but still have the ability to do those things better than TT. I enjoyed the win, so I don't need a new hobby. I just think it changes who we are until TT shows something. Praise any element of this team you want to. They all deserve it today, including TT's ability to run fast. I just don't understand people seeing something in TT from this win. The same concerns I had about TT the first two games still exist. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I just hoped to see something from him. If you count his ability to run middle of the pack might be fine. As far as being a real QB, he's bottom third. I don't think he is "good enough" to even be a playoff QB. Defenses will catch on to our run only offense, and stuff it. He can't read a defense, throw over the middle, or pass accurately. Many QBs that are middle of the pack struggle, but still have the ability to do those things better than TT. I enjoyed the win, so I don't need a new hobby. I just think it changes who we are until TT shows something. Praise any element of this team you want to. They all deserve it today, including TT's ability to run fast. I just don't understand people seeing something in TT from this win. The same concerns I had about TT the first two games still exist.

You mistake your opinion w facts. Stop being a little whiny baby. Bills fans can be such bitches. TT has shown more than any of our quarterbacks since Kelly. Be patient and let the guy continue to develop.

You mistake your opinion w facts. Stop being a little whiny baby. Bills fans can be such bitches. TT has shown more than any of our quarterbacks since Kelly. Be patient and let the guy continue to develop.

This response was completely unnecessary. The guy said nothing in his post that deserved this. This is the type of post that devolves a thread into a back and forth argument.

It's only three games. True. Things we've noted so far:

1) Can't play catch up - too much reliance on TT - whats the stat? zero wins if he throws more than 30 times?

2) Can't get into a shoot out - see above - unless we can literally run through the opposing 8 man box

3) Team looks great when ground and pound is working...... of course it does....

4) Injuries and being forced to play some back ups at key positions is a lot more pronounced than previously anticipated. I honestly think, if we had the Big Stuff, we had a shot of winning last week.

5) Play calling - has been nauseating. Like can we please, please please get more TE plays called.

Nothing shown these first three weeks has instilled any confidence that we'll be ok for the season. I mean, how ELATED do you think the Pats fans are to be 3-0 and have a third stringer lead a 27-0 performance..... and here we're clapping our hands for not shitting the bed worse than the other team.