Its only 3 games

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this game wipes the bad taste of weeks 1 and 2 out of our mouths, but it MIGHT NOT be the doom and gloom we thought.

Yes, 1 win. But, it makes next weeks game huge. We start 2-2, regardless of against to who, we are right back in it before some winnable games and 1 game out of 1st place in the East

Pot is not yet legal in California.

The baseline efficiency for the Bills passing offense is far below what is needed to contend in today's game. Wins are fun, but relying on large gains by a running qb and a basketful of turnovers every game results in a consistent run toward mediocrity.

Trade every asset with large upcoming expectant cap hits for the future. Its the qb.

Cards laid an egg, and our offensive success were using the Army football style running game. TT looked awful passing, and still sucks. We won't be able to win much if he can't play the QB position better.

Lighten up. We won the game by 15. Enjoy the win and save your reservations about TT for another day. Only thing that matters is getting a W. Doesn't matter how.

John, I totally respect your optimism. I used to be there. But the problem is we have been put in a big hole and one thing there has not been under Rex has been consistent play from one game to another.

That said, that was about as much fun as I have had watching the Bills in a long time.

Whooose the quarterback thoooo for Pats

I know we joke that a jugs machine could beat them but Bills played them very close last time at Foxboro with Brady.

Prediction: the Bills will not bring pressure and force the jug machines to pick us apart. And they will. :)

Inconsistency has been the issue going back to last year...specifically on defense.

Specifically stringing together multiple wins. We need to be able to go on winning streaks and keep the momentum going. We saw the Cheifs and the Redskins go on RIDICULOUS winning streaks last year that brought them to the playoffs. We need to develop that consistency as a team.

Pot is not yet legal in California.

The baseline efficiency for the Bills passing offense is far below what is needed to contend in today's game. Wins are fun, but relying on large gains by a running qb and a basketful of turnovers every game results in a consistent run toward mediocrity.

Trade every asset with large upcoming expectant cap hits for the future. Its the qb.

When your #1 playmaker is out you have to do whatever you have to do to manufacture offense/points. Hopefully Watkins is back next week, but I'm doubtful.

Yeah TT really hurt us today.....that is all

Are you kidding? We should have started Cardale. Tyrod was sooooooo inaccurate today. He missed like 5 open receivers. Led us to a victory but his stats were terrible. Bench him and start EJ

When your #1 playmaker is out you have to do whatever you have to do to manufacture offense/points. Hopefully Watkins is back next week, but I'm doubtful.

I was impressed with Powell today Ive been a staunch supporter of Walt since TC. Happy to see him finally get in the game and get a chance to make plays. I wonder whos better when bullets are flying. Powell vs Salas.

Edited by Marty McFly

Lighten up. We won the game by 15. Enjoy the win and save your reservations about TT for another day. Only thing that matters is getting a W. Doesn't matter how.

He sucks. We can't win too many games in the NFL counting on the running game for almost all the offensive output. I'm happy we won, but TT did nothing to ease my concerns about him. I don't get the feeling our final record will be any better than I thought before. Tyrod defenders coming out of the woodwork make no sense. He was essentially a running back under center today. He did nothing as far as being a QB. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I don't think this game wipes the bad taste of weeks 1 and 2 out of our mouths, but it MIGHT NOT be the doom and gloom we thought.

Yes, 1 win. But, it makes next weeks game huge. We start 2-2, regardless of against to who, we are right back in it before some winnable games and 1 game out of 1st place in the East

Next week is gonna be real tought. We get an extra rested Pats team and that defense is demonically scary.

He sucks. We can't win too many games in the NFL counting on the running game for almost all the offensive output. I'm happy we won, but TT did nothing to ease my concerns about him. I don't get the feeling our final record will be any better than I thought before. Tyrod defenders coming out of the woodwork make no sense. He was essentially a running back under center today. He did nothing as far as being a QB.

I dont know if you noticed it but Rexs game plan is the power run with the passing game doing just enough to win. He did nothing as far as being a QB? Damn breh! Not even gonna honor that with a comment. SMH.

Edited by Marty McFly