TBDAHOT XVII in review

Just Jack

Who won?

Seriously a great time. Next time (yeah like there'll be another) I will remember to not fill up on Stromboli and leave room for all the other great food. Hard not to Meade that there is some good stuff. Thank Guff for allowing me to use your AAA card to get my keys out of the trunk. Those not there? Don't ask. Thanks BringBackSpiller for allowing me to sit "near you" during the game. Mrags? Great ribs and congrats on the win. At least someone won that day. Cletus great job bringing beaver for all of us to eat. That's a friend. Not a great friend though. That's defined as a guy who gets two BJ's and gives you one. Next year?

December 4th Bills-Raider! Who's in? Let me return the hospitality.

If this means we're only playing against one Raider, we might even WIN this one!! I'm in!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Haha Ryan is so nice! And a good writer"

Caitlin

First time for everything is right. Heck, my aunt, cousin and her daughter approved of Caitlin, too. Nonetheless, interested to see where this goes.

All of you were great. Even Chef Jim was tolerable. Mike, thank you for feeding everyone. Rande, you're a great man, thanks for those seats! Helen is so sweet, too! Ryan, as always you and Julie are a blast. Don, you were definitely playing with yourself after the game. Said, great to meet an old timer! Guff I still use thekey chain from last year - took it to work for my work keys. Great seeing you again. Jack,you got yourself a great woman. 10/17/17 will be an amazing day! Rosen, you are the man for helping set all this up! rockpile, so happy to see you back again and meet your brother and not just Rich. Rich,I think I'll give you that hat next year. It fits you. Devil, you had some great food and I can't believe I forgot you were there last year! Scott, glad you could come up and join us! Thanks for all you do! Jeesh I know I missed some people.

Ryan thanks for the cake, everyone... thanks for singing happy birthday to her!

Edited by Boyst62

Caitlin

First time for everything is right. Heck, my aunt, cousin and her daughter approved of Caitlin, too. Nonetheless, interested to see where this goes.

All of you were great. Even Chef Jim was tolerable. Mike, thank you for feeding everyone. Rande, you're a great man, thanks for those seats! Helen is so sweet, too! Ryan, as always you and Julie are a blast. Don, you were definitely playing with yourself after the game. Said, great to meet an old timer! Guff I still use thekey chain from last year - took it to work for my work keys. Great seeing you again. Jack,you got yourself a great woman. 10/17/17 will be an amazing day! Rosen, you are the man for helping set all this up! rockpile, so happy to see you back again and meet your brother and not just Rich. Rich,I think I'll give you that hat next year. It fits you. Devil, you had some great food and I can't believe I forgot you were there last year! Scott, glad you could come up and join us! Thanks for all you do! Jeesh I know I missed some people.

What do plan on doing on 10/17/17? Welcoming them home from the honeymoon? If you want to help celebrate their wedding, maybe you should show up 10 days earlier.... 10/7/17!!

It was an off day. Jet lag

And thanks for letting me spank her too! Oh wait....I told her that was just between she and I.

CJ, I'm sure that you didn't bring enough medication for your heart and "head" to handle spanking that young lady!!!

JB- when is she getting on TBD?

CountryCaitlin is an available username.... Just sayin' hahahaha

Caitlin

I was exhausted...that's what happens when you win "First in the Lot".....BOOM!!!! (but playing with myself would have been better than the nightmare we witnessed on the field)

It was an off day. Jet lag

And thanks for letting me spank her too! Oh wait....I told her that was just between she and I.

I ate a nice piece of the bottom of "Caitlin"....in fact, it was the bottom of the "t" and the "l". Frosting was great.