Meme the Front Office

ndirish1978

So, this season is a dumpster fire within the span of 5 days. As it looks like we will not receive entertainment from the product on the field, I have decided to make my own Bills entertainment by selecting the memes I believe best represent the power structure of our team. I'm using imgflip.com/memegenerator so you can all feel free to create your own and share them to your little heart's desire wherever you please.

Russ Brandon - The Modern Eddie Haskell

71757504.jpg

Doug Whaley- Lumberg Incarnate

1aqugp.jpg

El Pegual - Clueless Optimism

1aqtr1.jpg

Sexy Rexy - All Bluster, No Substance

1aqv1o.jpg

Greg Roman - Bye Felicia

image.jpg

Edited by ndirish1978

So, this season is a dumpster fire within the span of 5 days. As it looks like we will not receive entertainment from the product on the field, I have decided to make my own Bills entertainment by selecting the memes I believe best represent the power structure of our team. I'm using imgflip.com/memegenerator so you can all feel free to create your own and share them to your little heart's desire wherever you please.

Sexy Rexy - All Bluster, No Substance

1aqv1o.jpg

this is funny

I thought the thread title was overly narrow and that any sort of user-generated comedy poking fun at the organization would probably fit here.

Is that such a crazy thought?

:wallbash:

I thought the thread title was overly narrow and that any sort of user-generated comedy poking fun at the organization would probably fit here.

Is that such a crazy thought?

:wallbash:

Yes.

You should know that two soul-sucking games into the season.