Willing to discuss changes.....but lets discuss options

At my house we were glad EJ was coming in too and we weren't kidding. Are you saying EJ did not play well on those 2 plays? I would love to see Hotrod drop back, not hold the ball, and make a nice pass for 10 yards sometime.

How quickly you forget how EJ looked like a high school JV quarterback compared to Tyrod when they competed for the starting position last year. It wasn't even close.

EJ had his shot and still has it. The problem is EJ isn't good enough to start in the NFL. If he was, he would have won the starting position outright. Face it, the guy just isn't good enough.

Just because Tyrod isn't playing his best football, how does that in any way make EJ a better football player than he has been? It doesn't. The best QB on the team is Tyrod and its not even close.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The run blocking has been poor I'd agree and I don't like the constant running Shady out of the shotgun either. But the pass protection isn't causing Tyrod to fail, the play calling isn't causing Tyrod to fail. Tyrod is causing Tyrod to fail.

fact

That pass to goodwin was a thing of beauty.....are u forgetting about that?

what about the Other pass to Goodwin? He could have thrown him open but thew to the defender.

awful throw

Boy , without Marcel Dareus, Kyle Williams does look pretty ordinary

Kyle not played in nearly a year.

That pass to goodwin was a thing of beauty.....are u forgetting about that?

A thing of beauty? If you have a good arm and a pretty deep ball that is one of the easier passes. Goodwin got a free release and smoked Revis, Taylor threw it up and Goodwin went and got it.

The only surprise on that play was seeing how big of an ass Revis has now, he must be on that daddy diet with KW.

A thing of beauty? If you have a good arm and a pretty deep ball that is one of the easier passes. Goodwin got a free release and smoked Revis, Taylor threw it up and Goodwin went and got it.

The only surprise on that play was seeing how big of an ass Revis has now, he must be on that daddy diet with KW.

I am responding to the poster about how he wanted to see an over 10 yard pass.....he saw one.

That throw was perfect....it was from the pocket....it was to a WR we dont get much production from......no reason to tear down the play. Plenty of other plays that are worth tearing down.