TBDAHOT all day thread

Just Jack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tailgates are always the highlight of the games. That and the introductions to the starting teams offense/defense.

After that the games usually suck.

^ I agree!!! Had a blast yesterday!!!! Thanks to all who were able to make it.... And thanks to Gugny for NOT making it...: lol

If anyone has the info for when and on what channel that food show will air, please post here

^ I agree!!! Had a blast yesterday!!!! Thanks to all who were able to make it.... And thanks to Gugny for NOT making it...: lol

If anyone has the info for when and on what channel that food show will air, please post here

TV show is called Dead Set On Life Starring Matty Mathenson. It is on the Vice channel Thursdays or you could YouTube it. When will it show? I'll let you know when I get notified. I was also notified Thursday their might be another tv filming (different company) featuring the creator of a "awesome" sandwich. I have been trying to get this sandwich made in Hammers Lot for a long time. Edited by Hammered a Lot

TV show is called Dead Set On Life Starring Matty Mathenson. It is on the Vice channel Thursdays or you could YouTube it. When will it show? I'll let you know when I get notified. I was also notified Thursday their might be another tv filming (different company) featuring the creator of a "awesome" sandwich. I have been trying to get this sandwich made in Hammers Lot for a long time.

Very nice, thank you!!! I heard the show was airing around 12/20