Final Parking list for 9-15-16 TBDAHOT

Hammered a Lot

There is roughly 22 Prime spots available. If you asked for a single or two Prime spots your in. More than that you'll get one prime as a base for your group, the rest will be generals. Parking starts at 10am for the TBDAHOT. Pace yourself Lot location 4170 Abbott Rd Orchard Park NY 14127. It's best to use 20a (Big Tree Rd) turning at the Big Tree Inn on to Abbott heading towards the stadium. Most Important You MUST have a sign with TBD on it. Also when you pull in state your TBD name so it can be checked off the list. Thank You You can also follow me on Twitter, Hammers Lot. I will try to give updates on the hour.

There is roughly 22 Prime spots available. If you asked for a single or two Prime spots your in. More than that you'll get one prime as a base for your group, the rest will be generals. Parking starts at 10am for the TBDAHOT. Pace yourself Lot location 4170 Abbott Rd Orchard Park NY 14127. It's best to use 20a (Big Tree Rd) turning at the Big Tree Inn on to Abbott heading towards the stadium. Most Important You MUST have a sign with TBD on it. Also when you pull in state your TBD name so it can be checked off the list. Thank You You can also follow me on Twitter, Hammers Lot. I will try to give updates on the hour.

Hey, Hammer. Do you have me listed under my username or mrags?

Sent a PM

Hey Hammer-man - Wheres the list?

First and Second sentences read it slowly. Edited by Hammered a Lot