MNF--An offense worse than Buffalo's

mannc

I noticed they actually have the same, but worse problem. Their QB can't use the middle either, and he's less mobile with a weaker arm.

I actually think we can beat both these teams. The 49ers' offense is not going to scare anyone, either.

Seriously? The Niners don't look great either. Blaine Gabbert is still Blaine Gabbert.

Chip Kelly looks like he knows what he's doing, at least on the offensive side. Rams do have a good defense, and despite not having much in the way of offensive weapons, the Niners (and, shockingly, Gabbert) look competent. Did you watch the Bills-Ravens game?

Damn, didn't really need to hear Steve Young say that: "watching the Niners, everything says well-coached team ... " In position, not many penalties, good game plan ... When did anyone last say those things about Rex?

EDIT: America's favorite knee taker may never see an NFL field again ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich

You know what? I wasn't paying attention (who was?), but I looked it up: Gabbert actually didn't totally suck last year when he took over for Kaep. Alex Smith? Rich Gannon? Some other late bloomer? (I still think he sucks, but stranger things ...)

he did go second I think, so the GMs thought he was good too, plus with his photographic memory I thought that would help out. But I have since learned that it Takes Spread QBs a really long time to get it if ever because they don't have to make reads in college , something that is essential in the NFL.

Damn, didn't really need to hear Steve Young say that: "watching the Niners, everything says well-coached team ... " In position, not many penalties, good game plan ... When did anyone last say those things about Rex?

EDIT: America's favorite knee taker may never see an NFL field again ...

Rex; when he went to the AFC Championship

Krappernick; could get traded, knowing our luck Whaley would be all in <_<

they'll be able to draft a QB again next year

if we don't beat them to it.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian