15 games to go......

That's as bad of a start as we could have hoped for. Very little to build on and one of the easier games on the schedule. Not a good sign.

So true. A real team with playoff aspirations blows that ravens team out of the water...So disappointing.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it finally happened for me today. After the bonehead penalty that gave the Ravens a 1st down on their FG in the 3rd or 4th, I said to my wife, let's call it a day and go for a walk, it's really nice out. She said, they can still win! to which I replied, nope, not this team with this coach. 6 points down with 15 minutes left is an insurmountable lead against this team this year. I'll be sure to check back and eat crow if i'm wrong, but I'll toxx myself and predict that the Bills wont win a single game this year where they are 6 points down going into the 4th. We went for a walk, ran into some neighbors, it was nice. I looked at my phone when we got back to see, to the surprise of exactly nobody, the Bills finished like a wet fart.

It's not just a lack of skilled players, because in the abstract you can probably argue that they have some pretty good players, on paper at least. It's that they are poorly coached, and the only time they show any fire whatsoever is when they're committing personal fouls.

Furthermore, and I think this bothers me as someone who manages people for a living, they are clearly an undisciplined mess. Between the penalties, and all the off the field nonsense, it's clear to me that few of these players take their profession seriously, nor have any fear that their behavior carries any sort of consequence. That's 100% on management, either in that they continue to pick players with all sorts of warning signs around them, or that the tone that has been set by management and leadership is bad, immature, and unprofessional.

I've been a fan for 40+ years, thick and thin and all that, but I guess i've just gotten to the point where the loyalty is one way, and the team is happy being mediocre (let's hope they can achieve mediocre this year, maybe the pundits saying 6-10 saw something we didn't, or didn't want to). I'm also an Alabama Crimson Tide fan, and the difference between a program run by talented pros versus one run by clown school dropouts has never been more obvious. We'll take our pleasure watching Alabama, because even when they lose, they're fighting. I wish I could say the same for our Bills, but i'm finally forced to admit, there wont be playoffs this year, and i'm going to take my medicine and realize it now rather than when they go on a 3 game streak in november only to lose the last 5 or whatever and break our hearts again.

Lol. There's a difference between being positive and being completely blind to the facts. It's why your posts aren't taking seriously around here.

Scott,

I think you are under the wrong impression that anyone would take you seriously at all ever....you have a group of punch bowl pissers that pat each other on the back and that is pretty much it.

But hey...if it makes you happy go for it.

I think it finally happened for me today. After the bonehead penalty that gave the Ravens a 1st down on their FG in the 3rd or 4th, I said to my wife, let's call it a day and go for a walk, it's really nice out. She said, they can still win! to which I replied, nope, not this team with this coach. 6 points down with 15 minutes left is an insurmountable lead against this team this year. I'll be sure to check back and eat crow if i'm wrong, but I'll toxx myself and predict that the Bills wont win a single game this year where they are 6 points down going into the 4th. We went for a walk, ran into some neighbors, it was nice. I looked at my phone when we got back to see, to the surprise of exactly nobody, the Bills finished like a wet fart.

It's not just a lack of skilled players, because in the abstract you can probably argue that they have some pretty good players, on paper at least. It's that they are poorly coached, and the only time they show any fire whatsoever is when they're committing personal fouls.

Furthermore, and I think this bothers me as someone who manages people for a living, they are clearly an undisciplined mess. Between the penalties, and all the off the field nonsense, it's clear to me that few of these players take their profession seriously, nor have any fear that their behavior carries any sort of consequence. That's 100% on management, either in that they continue to pick players with all sorts of warning signs around them, or that the tone that has been set by management and leadership is bad, immature, and unprofessional.

I've been a fan for 40+ years, thick and thin and all that, but I guess i've just gotten to the point where the loyalty is one way, and the team is happy being mediocre (let's hope they can achieve mediocre this year, maybe the pundits saying 6-10 saw something we didn't, or didn't want to). I'm also an Alabama Crimson Tide fan, and the difference between a program run by talented pros versus one run by clown school dropouts has never been more obvious. We'll take our pleasure watching Alabama, because even when they lose, they're fighting. I wish I could say the same for our Bills, but i'm finally forced to admit, there wont be playoffs this year, and i'm going to take my medicine and realize it now rather than when they go on a 3 game streak in november only to lose the last 5 or whatever and break our hearts again.

You owe an apology to wet farts everywhere for comparing them to the Bills!

And maybe, just maybe, laying the egg early in the season will bode well for this team. Maybe they'll all take a hard look in the mirror early on and get their poop together....