Bills Mean Tweets on bb.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough crowd? Not really.

I know it wasn't a Louis CK performance (and if it was, some would be clutching their pearls in a corner) but for a BB.com piece, yes, it is funny. What, the dorm room tour finishing with "ya'll gotta leave" is funny? I can see not thinking the tweets segment was that funny, but to say "not even remotely funny" or to say "embarrassing" or "awkward"......? Really? I'm not buying any of those over-exaggerrated criticisms. It's more bitterness and high horse riding.

This forum is so predictable. I won't miss the quick-to-jump-on criticisms and blatant opposition-for-no-genuine-reason crowd. I'm sure I won't be missed either.

Enjoy the Bills. If anything, just do that.

I'm gone.

Tough crowd? Not really.

I know it wasn't a Louis CK performance (and if it was, some would be clutching their pearls in a corner) but for a BB.com piece, yes, it is funny. What, the dorm room tour finishing with "ya'll gotta leave" is funny? I can see not thinking the tweets segment was that funny, but to say "not even remotely funny" or to say "embarrassing" or "awkward"......? Really? I'm not buying any of those over-exaggerrated criticisms. It's more bitterness and high horse riding.

This forum is so predictable. I won't miss the quick-to-jump-on criticisms and blatant opposition-for-no-genuine-reason crowd. I'm sure I won't be missed either.

I'm gone.

See, this is the type of absurdity that could have turned that turd into gold!

You run a great site. That's a ridiculous take.

So you are saying I didn't just stare at my phone, not smiling, not laughing and not wanting the skit to be over because of its general awfulness? If you say so...

Kimmel's bits are infinitely better due to reasons I already stated. I watched 45 minutes of them straight tonight. Most of them were good, but the really funny ones were delivered by actors and comedians. The ones delivered by nba players were, in general, as awful as the Bills skit.

The Rob Ryan west Virginia grandma was pretty funny.

I lost it on that one and the Rex says it's true :lol::lol: :lol:

Wow. Some of you need to relax the f*** out. Jeez.

For those who understand the harmless humor, give a listen to Dan Lebatard podcast. Thier "looks like" segment is hilarious:

"Rob Ryan looks like the crazy homeless person who always gets into fights at the soup kitchen"

:thumbsup:

That was terrible. Truly terrible. Awkward at best, but not even remotely funny.

Really?

I thought it was both very funny and showed how ridiculous people can be when they tweet (or, as here, post) behind a keyboard. I thought it was funny here and when Jimmy Kimmel does it on his show.

It also showed that the guys who participated in this from the Bills were good sports about it.

I guess humor (like beauty) is in the eye of the beholder.

Just my two cents.

Edited by Peter

So you are saying I didn't just stare at my phone, not smiling, not laughing and not wanting the skit to be over because of its general awfulness? If you say so...

Kimmel's bits are infinitely better due to reasons I already stated. I watched 45 minutes of them straight tonight. Most of them were good, but the really funny ones were delivered by actors and comedians. The ones delivered by nba players were, in general, as awful as the Bills skit.

Probably everyone says this, but I'm pretty certain I have a great sense of humor. To suggest there was nothing funny about anything in that segment is really mind-boggling to me.

But whatever.

I am glad they let them read the ones with curse words it makes it seem more real.

The last Sammy one was a WTF moment...

Some were funny but that was just ugly

Same with the Rex lap band one.

There's funny negative humor then there's just hatefulness

We don't need any fun police in here.

Normally agree with you on all things tbd related but this was not funny.

Some people just don't know funny. They are usually the ones others don't want to hang out with unless they are forced to.

Tough crowd? Not really.

I'm gone.

Good riddance.

I certainly don't deny the venomous dark side of Buffalo fandom, I just don't care to hear it relayed publicly by the very people who bring us our fanaticism. This said, they appeared to be 'good sports' about it..