Bills Mean Tweets on bb.com

The ones Jimmy Fallon does are usually pretty funny but he has a lot to draw from. These were pretty lame although I did like the WVA grandma one...Rex even agreed. I'd bet we could come up with better ones here.

It's Jimmy Kimmel's bit.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's Pavlov's dog! Took you to the 5th post to unload that signature take??

Actually, Pavlov or not, one inevitably would reach this conclusion.

Many posts here remind me of the "mean tweets" and sports talk callers . . . .

Meh. Not that big of a fan of this. Players already hear all the negativity, especially being on the Bills. Making it a feature piece just reinforces the nonsense.

Yeh hope this was done a few weeks ago not 5 days before the regular season starts. Not really that funny except for the strangling rex ryan with his lap-band. The bills 20 something marketing team over stepping their bounds.

Not a huge deal but now is not the time.

Edited by Estelle Getty

That was terrible. Truly terrible. Awkward at best, but not even remotely funny.

I'm with you, for the most part. Not really all that funny. But I will give credit for the Bills acknowledging this stuff, and having a bit of fun with it. It just should have been done by someone with a better comedic sense, IMO.

I'm with you, for the most part. Not really all that funny. But I will give credit for the Bills acknowledging this stuff, and having a bit of fun with it. It just should have been done by someone with a better comedic sense, IMO.

It works on Kimmel because they choose extreme, creative tweets but they are also read by actors. Many of them comedians themselves. So, they know how to deliver a line.

When you get normal people to read mean tweets, it has the opposite effect. It is normally used to highlight what a bully and an ahole the tweeter is and to get us to look at ourselves as a society. Instead of laughing with the reader, we feel sympathy.

So, tweets that aren't funny mixed with regular readers made an awful bit. Should have never left the video production room.