Bills Mean Tweets on bb.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People really think Sammy,Tyrod,and Clay suck!?...and trade Gillmore.I'm glad this team is not a democracy....But that $#!t was funny doe

Meh. Not that big of a fan of this. Players already hear all the negativity, especially being on the Bills. Making it a feature piece just reinforces the nonsense.

I get what your saying but I'm sure these guys are used to the hate and understand how to deal with trolls and stupid people it comes with the terratory.When thousands of people stop and drool on you and want you to sign their babies on a daily it kinda offsets this crap. Edited by bacarri and coke

OMG that's some sh**! After we get through the statuatory "sucks sucks sucks" at the beginning, those are funnnnneeee!

"Rob Ryan looks like a grandma in the middle of the woods in West Virginia who opens the door holding a shotgun" Rex: "I think that accurately describes my brother" ROTFL!

"Richie Incognito just looks like a d*ck. (Richie goes all wide eyed and straight faced) "That's 'cuz I am a d*ck!"

"Ron Darby couldn't cover a cold baby with a blanket!"

A few of them were kind of funny, I suppose (the Sammy Watkins looking like Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost one was good), but was anyone else kinda surprised bills.com put that up? Isn't it supposed to be like a family friendly website?

What wasn't family friendly about it?They bleeped everything out.Did it offend you? Edited by bacarri and coke

A few of them were kind of funny, I suppose (the Sammy Watkins looking like Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost one was good), but was anyone else kinda surprised bills.com put that up? Isn't it supposed to be like a family friendly website?

The ones Jimmy Fallon does are usually pretty funny but he has a lot to draw from. These were pretty lame although I did like the WVA grandma one...Rex even agreed. I'd bet we could come up with better ones here.

Rex Ryan's defense is like an amnesty program for bad offensive coordinators.

I hope the Bills studio room has a soft floor so Nick O'Leary doesn't break his phone when he drops it reading these tweets.

Jordan Mills can't even block pop up windows in his browser

No I don't want a dozen Mike Gillislees.....I'll keep my dime thank you very much.

Mean tweets about Dan Carpenter should be kept simple because he'll surely miss any extra points.

No it definitely did not offend me. They were blatantly saying the f-word on a website that is essentially an nfl.com website. I just thought it was a little strange.

Yeh, I kinda agree a bit; it felt a bit weird listening to that piece. Listening to Clay read a line from someone who said he looks like a Ninja Turtle...what does that even mean?

I generally think anything pertaining to the Rex's is funny however.