TBDAHOT XVII - Bills stuff for sale/trade/wanted

Just Jack

In case you have anything you want to unload, and would rather do it in person instead of online, post it here, and remember to bring it with you....

I'll start

For Sale - Bruce Smith fathead wall cling, I've got three, would let them go for $10/each or all three for $25

Trade/Giveaway I've got four books that I have duplicates of and a VHS tape....

1) 1991 Buffalo Bills Yearbook on VHS

2) Armed & Dangerous by Jim Kelly

3) Then Levy Said To Kelly by Jim Gehman (includes the audio CD Legends Of The Buffalo Bills Wall Of Fame)

4) The Buffalo Bills and the Almost Dream Season by Vic Carucci

5) 2014-2015 Pro Football Hall Of Fame Yearbook (from when Andre was inducted)

These I'd prefer to trade for something I don't have already or at the end of the night I'll just give them away.

Thought he gave you the spin move.... Trade you the belt for it.... Lol

haha. He gave me the spin move on my jersey that didn't even have his name on it. Was an old Willis McGahee jersey that I was going to get the nameplate changed on if he signed it.

This was given to me as a gift

haha. He gave me the spin move on my jersey that didn't even have his name on it. Was an old Willis McGahee jersey that I was going to get the nameplate changed on if he signed it.

This was given to me as a gift

If I have never formally admitted how wrong I was about him, consider this that moment... You were very correct, sir... That probably doesn't mean much coming from a hack, though... Lmao