Albright ended up being the undrafted gem...not Striker

Striker received most of the pub as the top undrafted guy we got after the draft.....but imo the top guy that came out of no where is Albright

This is JMO but I think he played Manny Lawson right off the roster.....Manny is the more experienced player but is old, making a significant amount of coin as the backup to the backup.

If Albright ends up giving us contributions this year Whaley and his team really deserves a feather in their cap.

I like at this kid and I see a tremendous upside.....he already looks like an NFL player....and has the frame to actually add weight and strength.

0 games played, remains to be seen imo. Striker could be a very good situational pass rusher for a team with enough talent otherwise that can afford to use him only on passing downs. Who knows if Albright will ever sniff the field. Needs to fill out his frame. Give that kid a cheeseburger

0 games played, remains to be seen imo. Striker could be a very good situational pass rusher for a team with enough talent otherwise that can afford to use him only on passing downs. Who knows if Albright will ever sniff the field. Needs to fill out his frame. Give that kid a cheeseburger

I would say a LOT of cheeseburgers

Maybe the wrong thread but I haven't seen anywhere....did the Zimmer kid make it? Never saw his name on a cut list.

No he didn't appear to get much of a chance to either. My initial reaction was that the Bills were basically trying to redshirt him by not showing him much, cutting him early and stashing him on the practice squad. He didn't look ready to contribute to an NFL team this year but in limited opportunities you could see his potential to move and make plays. We shall see if he gets an invite to the PS and takes it.

Striker received most of the pub as the top undrafted guy we got after the draft.....but imo the top guy that came out of no where is Albright

This is JMO but I think he played Manny Lawson right off the roster.....Manny is the more experienced player but is old, making a significant amount of coin as the backup to the backup.

If Albright ends up giving us contributions this year Whaley and his team really deserves a feather in their cap.

I like at this kid and I see a tremendous upside.....he already looks like an NFL player....and has the frame to actually add weight and strength.

Albright fits this unusual defense. He didn't show much of a finish as a pass rusher but he's competitive and rangy.

I think Manny played himself off the roster though. He looked just awful in the preseason game last night. It was kind of a shock to see him play that badly.

Had high hopes for striker but it was clear that Albright can really play, can't wait to see what he can do when he puts on 30 pounds

That's fair, Striker has proven himself in the NFL while Albright hasn't.