TBDAHOT 17 Food List

Just Jack

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the best!!!

We "shake and baked" some squirrel once. Not bad but lots of small bones.

Truth. A friend was high and hungry back in the 70's. He shot a squirrel with his bow, but only wounded it. In a panic, the squirrel ran for the tallest escape - which happened to be my friend. He shook it off and beat it with his bow.

God, the 70's were a lot of fun. Don't forget the 'shine!

We "shake and baked" some squirrel once. Not bad but lots of small bones.

Truth. A friend was high and hungry back in the 70's. He shot a squirrel with his bow, but only wounded it. In a panic, the squirrel ran for the tallest escape - which happened to be my friend. He shook it off and beat it with his bow.

God, the 70's were a lot of fun. Don't forget the 'shine!

A gray squirrel was crossing our practice field and I bashed it with a helmet... Our coach was pleasant enough to hold it throughout practice so I could take it home and eat it.... Squirrel is for real one of my favorite foods

A gray squirrel was crossing our practice field and I bashed it with a helmet... Our coach was pleasant enough to hold it throughout practice so I could take it home and eat it.... Squirrel is for real one of my favorite foods

Yeah I enjoy eating squirrel too but I stopped eating it ever since my doctor told me it was high in colesterol.

Edited by Gordio