#3 overall pick

Canadian Bills Fan

Lots of depth at WR.... I like Gurley... Also, I have gotten bell in every draft I'm in- but someone always beats me to the handcuff

Williams was actually drafted in the 7th round in one league... BEFORE BRADY

I'm that guy. First Williams will start for the first 3 games, secondly Bell is an injury risk so Williams potentially carries great value towards the end of the year too. The other good thing about start Williams for the first 3 games is it gives you a chance to find that early season surprise and grab him to play in that rb position.

We start the following.....

1QB

2RB

2WR

1TE

1Flex

1 DST

The flex is new this year so Im thinking about stocking up on quality RB's early as I find they are harder to come by

Thoughts?

CBF

I go the opposite. Since rb is so hard to predict the last few years I fill my team early and then go rb heavy at the end of the draft. That doesn't mean I avoid rb altogether especially if the value is there but I take a ton of flyers on rbs so I like to have my other positions locked in with studs. RBs at the end that I like this year include Alfred Morris (if Elliot goes down hes next in line), Dion Lewis (will probably grab him on waivers around week 4), Derrick Henry, Kelly (the wash rb), Spencer Ware (Charles is iffy) as well as some others I don't want to disclose yet lol.

I posted this elsewhere but it is not uncommon for me to carry 7-8 rbs. Everyone wants them and needs them which leads to some great trade opportunities.

I'm that guy. First Williams will start for the first 3 games, secondly Bell is an injury risk so Williams potentially carries great value towards the end of the year too. The other good thing about start Williams for the first 3 games is it gives you a chance to find that early season surprise and grab him to play in that rb position.

I go the opposite. Since rb is so hard to predict the last few years I fill my team early and then go rb heavy at the end of the draft. That doesn't mean I avoid rb altogether especially if the value is there but I take a ton of flyers on rbs so I like to have my other positions locked in with studs. RBs at the end that I like this year include Alfred Morris (if Elliot goes down hes next in line), Dion Lewis (will probably grab him on waivers around week 4), Derrick Henry, Kelly (the wash rb), Spencer Ware (Charles is iffy) as well as some others I don't want to disclose yet lol.

I posted this elsewhere but it is not uncommon for me to carry 7-8 rbs. Everyone wants them and needs them which leads to some great trade opportunities.

Very good point

CBF

Wow... Very good point... I had a guy offer me DeAngelo and Fitzgerald for DeMarco and TY... I declined, even though I have Bell.... I also have Lockett and Enmanuel Sanders.... Would it be worth losing Murray and maybe Lockett to get Bell and Fitzgerald?

Wow... Very good point... I had a guy offer me DeAngelo and Fitzgerald for DeMarco and TY... I declined, even though I have Bell.... I also have Lockett and Enmanuel Sanders.... Would it be worth losing Murray and maybe Lockett to get Bell and Fitzgerald?

You were right to decline imo. Hilton is the best player in that deal. I love Williams as I stated above but again he has a 3 game value. I also love Fitzgerald but he faded at the end of the year last year so unless I get great value I'm avoiding him. Although I think he is the best Arizona wr, with 3 quality players competing for targets some weeks he puts up a dud.

I have my draft Monday night in my 10 team standard scoring league and have no idea who to take.

Help!

CBF

#3 is easy, take whoever is left of Brown / Julio / OBJ.

The top 10 drafted WRs tend to be top 10 players at a MUCH higher rate than the top 10 RBs tend to be top 10 players. You want a guy at the top who is going to deliver. That's a WR.

After that, let the draft come to you.

#3 is easy, take whoever is left of Brown / Julio / OBJ.

The top 10 drafted WRs tend to be top 10 players at a MUCH higher rate than the top 10 RBs tend to be top 10 players. You want a guy at the top who is going to deliver. That's a WR.

After that, let the draft come to you.

I haven't drafted higher than 5 and in the draft I picked 7 (12 team) i was able to get julio... Weird how stuff falls some time... I'm RB stacked this year in all 3 leagues....