Two Bills Drive Home Opener Rib Contest

Just Jack

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beef.

if i make it back up in october/november as i hope, i can get some butchers choice pork ribs for you. i have a helluva butcher.

I was going to bring the smoker- but I have too much other **** going on up there to try and babysit a smoker.... Well- lets face it... Mrs Cletus has to babysit me- she can't do that and watch ribs

I am thinking about joining in on the fun - especially after browsing some recipes online here...

My biggest concern is the amount I would have to cook. Would there be ample grill space for me to use at TBDAHOT?

We only have a tiny charcoal and a tiny propane grill that we usually use.

Thanks!

I am thinking about joining in on the fun - especially after browsing some recipes online here...

My biggest concern is the amount I would have to cook. Would there be ample grill space for me to use at TBDAHOT?

We only have a tiny charcoal and a tiny propane grill that we usually use.

Thanks!

the TBDAHOT grill is fairly large. And chances are it wouldn't be a problem but there's never a guarantee that 1-10 other people don't have the same idea and the grill space gets taken up quickly.

Maybe someone not in the contest would allow you to use theirs.

the TBDAHOT grill is fairly large. And chances are it wouldn't be a problem but there's never a guarantee that 1-10 other people don't have the same idea and the grill space gets taken up quickly.

Maybe someone not in the contest would allow you to use theirs.

I was considering bringing a propane grill and my charcoal grill.... Seems like we could always use more grill space

I was considering bringing a propane grill and my charcoal grill.... Seems like we could always use more grill space

ill have my weber propane grill which I'll be happy to let anyone use when I'm not cooking anything. So before 5ish it should be usable. But once my ribs are ready, chances are it'll be full.