I am leaving a burning bag of dog poo on Joe Theisman's door

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty inexcusable in the age of the wireless tablet where it takes seconds to go to the Bills website, bring up the roster, and sort it by number, isn't it?

I grant he'd have had to go a bit further, like finding a pre-season depth chart or a roster from last year, to see that when he was puckering up and extolling Cousins, Cousins and the 1st string Redskins O were playing against B'lo bubble-guys and 2nd or 3rd stringers.

Still SMH. He gets paid for that garbage.

I have yet to meet the human being who thinks Joe Theisman is even a decent announcer. Estimating how many people I have watched games with over the years who have actually commented on Joe Theisman's prowess as an NFL announcer, I think it is approximately 7,482 to 0.

I have never watched a game in the same room as you but I'm ready to make it 7,483.

Did you guys know he had his leg broken when he was an NFL. quarterback? He doesn't talk about it much.

he had some shots to the head too. Maybe he forgot ?

side note. Tasker actually was organized last night. Some one must have gotten in his ear and stimulated some neuron transmitters. He knew the players