I am leaving a burning bag of dog poo on Joe Theisman's door

I've come to the conclusion that I dislike pretty much every broadcaster on every sport in every country.

So few that add anything to a game. Oh well, Spero Dedes and Solomon Wilcots in Week 1, yay!

Folks that gripe about Collinsworth/Michaels should have to watch theisman and tasker for a whole season...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was not prepared to call the game. No prep whatsoever. His way of identifying Bills players was by saying something like this- He made that Bills defender miss or the Bills LB makes the stop. Are you kidding me Bush league effort. I was praying for Lawrence Taylor to storm the broadcast booth.

Theisman is THE WORST color commentator I have ever had the displeasure of being forced to listen to. When they had a brief technical difficulty and the sound was clipped I was enjoying the game more.

Edited by H2o

Theisman is THE WORST color commentator I have ever had the displeasure of being forced to listen to. When they had a brief texhnical difficulty and the sound was clipped I was enjoying the game more.

Lesser of two evils would probably be the right description.

Theisman is THE WORST color commentator I have ever had the displeasure of being forced to listen to. When they had a brief technical difficulty and the sound was clipped I was enjoying the game more.

I don't understand what you have against an analyst who rambles on in an overexcited fashion with nonsensical breakdowns with inaccurate player names.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

He was not prepared to call the game. No prep whatsoever. His way of identifying Bills players was by saying something like this- He made that Bills defender miss or the Bills LB makes the stop. Are you kidding me Bush league effort. I was praying for Lawrence Taylor to storm the broadcast booth.

Pretty inexcusable in the age of the wireless tablet where it takes seconds to go to the Bills website, bring up the roster, and sort it by number, isn't it?

I grant he'd have had to go a bit further, like finding a pre-season depth chart or a roster from last year, to see that when he was puckering up and extolling Cousins, Cousins and the 1st string Redskins O were playing against B'lo bubble-guys and 2nd or 3rd stringers.

Thats a damn good reference right there

Folks that gripe about Collinsworth/Michaels should have to watch theisman and tasker for a whole season...

For the Giants game, I tried Murphy & Kelso. Kelso sounds like a smart, informed guy. Especially as I was trying to write at the same time, his commentary was informative enough that I missed nothing. I respect people that do their homework.

I adore Verne Lundquist doing SEC games. Joey Galloway is a really fun CFB broadcaster to listen to. The good ones are rare but they're appreciated.

OK im calmed down now

He is still horrible

The worst part of his commenatary is it leaves you wondering if he even knew that the Redskins team was basically not playing the real Buffalo team.....even our starting players were backups.

Instead of praising every redskin player like they were all pros he really should have been upset that guys like Kurt Cousins had 20 yards passing till we were down to 90 percent guys that are not gonna make the team.

Ugh