National Food Show Episode to be shot in Hammers Lot

Hammered a Lot

• 2 weeks later...

Like program will be filming All Day in Hammers Lot. Their schedule is somewhat fluid. As no suprise, the Bills have Denied them showing anything which pertaines to the Bills, jerseys, flags, hats, etc. So if your going to be on camera, you must not have Bills crap on. Please bring a extra shirt or if you forget you can purchase an Armed and Hammered t shirt from me to wear.

Like program will be filming All Day in Hammers Lot. Their schedule is somewhat fluid. As no suprise, the Bills have Denied them showing anything which pertaines to the Bills, jerseys, flags, hats, etc. So if your going to be on camera, you must not have Bills crap on. Please bring a extra shirt or if you forget you can purchase an Armed and Hammered t shirt from me to wear.

will you have them for sale at the lot? Like the sounds of that

I have one of the license plate Tee's that say "bflofan" with a buffalo like emblem. That'll be good right? Heck I think you gave it to me 4 yrs ago