New Era sign is atrocious

mrags

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly, New Era had about 3 days to "re-badge" an entire complex the size of "The Ralph", and get it done before tomorrow's game.

What should they have done?

Maybe some signage that states, "New Era - purveyor of caps to Major League Baseball for, like, forever, and representing Buffalo, NY worldwide with retail stores in NYC, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, Paris, London, Berlin, and various other sites throughout the globe" ???

Get a grip. Ralph has a statue at the stadium, his name is - and always will be - on The Wall, & he's in the NFL Hall of Fame. What more does he need? He was fine with naming rights, his widow is, and we should be too.

That is all I have on this topic.

boom

I get it, you just paid millions for the naming rights. But you are really going to stand there and replace the front door of the stadium with the former deceased owners name with a stupid advertisement for hats? You couldn't come up with some sort of decent logo, signage. Instead it looks like a stupid billboard off the 190.

They might do something more permanent down the line, but they have a game tomorrow and probably wanted to have some kind of footprint. They're a hat company who, as you pointed out, paid millions for naming rights. Naming rights come with advertisements throughout the stadium. If the big advertisement is the one on back of the video screen so be it. Just give me a good team on the field.