XVII TBDAHOT Parking List 9-15-16

Hammered a Lot

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any room left for a non-local and his band of misfits?

I've got a group coming from Detroit, not necessarily fans other than me, but not jets fans!

I'm wanting to show them what a Buffalo tailgate is.

Yep . Final parking list will be posted on Monday.

Hello -- I am bringing a couple English folks , a Scot and a Swede all the way from London -- they are looking forward to their first NFL and TBD experience!

Would I be able to reserve 2 prime (otherwise general is fine!!)

We'll be there by 1130AM.

Thanks so much!!

UKBILLSFAN

Some of you did not post your est. time of arrival. Please post.I am thinking of opening Hammers Lot to the general public noon- 2pm but TBDAHOTailgaters can come any time after 9am.I will not be doing prepay. I will not be taking any more parking reservations after NOON Sept 12 2016. Final parking list (prime - general ) will be posted Sept 13 2016. Parking will be in the Circle the Wagon style. So if your in the back row (near the fence posts) you could be blocked in till a gap (someone leaves) becomes available.

Bump

Questions folks: If i have a prime spot for myself and my boss (hoping im on list come monday) , If I get there early do I pay for his spot when I arrive? Just curious....Also is there access from southeastern on gameday? Or do we need to use Big tree Rd?

Edited by benbestbillsfan

Questions folks: If i have a prime spot for myself and my boss (hoping im on list come monday) , If I get there early do I pay for his spot when I arrive? Just curious....Also is there access from southeastern on gameday? Or do we need to use Big tree Rd?

I'm sure Hammer could more accurately address this, but assuming you're on the list, you should have a large, easy to read sign in your front window so those directing the parking can easily identify you as a TBD person.... You would pay at that point and follow instructions to your parking spot. As far as getting there, if you get there early enough, you can follow Southwestern to Abbott and get to the lot, but the shut Abbott down (at least the did) prior to the game. I would suggest just using Big Tree to be safe...

I'm sure Hammer could more accurately address this, but assuming you're on the list, you should have a large, easy to read sign in your front window so those directing the parking can easily identify you as a TBD person.... You would pay at that point and follow instructions to your parking spot. As far as getting there, if you get there early enough, you can follow Southwestern to Abbott and get to the lot, but the shut Abbott down (at least the did) prior to the game. I would suggest just using Big Tree to be safe...

Thank you Cletus....I greatly appreciate your input