XVII TBDAHOT Parking List 9-15-16

Hammered a Lot

Once again I get to put up with the derelicts and low life's attending the Two Bills Drive Tailgate Party. As always Parking choices are "Prime" party area (limited parking) or "General" parking. If you would like "Prime" or "General" spot(s) please post 1prime or 1general spot. Please post est. arrive time also. Parking start and holding of spots time to be determined, more info to come. And most importantly, to make parking easier PLEASE have and show when you arrive, a large easy to read sign with TBD & your parking choice (P or G) on it. Also tell use your TBD name so we can cross it off the LL List Thank You, I remain Hammered a Lot.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like 1 Prime Spot for the Jets game (preferably next to the Hooters Girls camper and far away from Cletus).

As far as the maximum rate allowed by law...do you accept S&H Greenstamps booklets??

Look forward to it. Thanks Hammer.

For real though, what's up with no Uber in Buffalo? Part of the "Make Buffalo Retro Again" campaign?

I was going to just Uber around all "weekend" (it's football, so in week 2, Thursday is a "weekend"), but it doesn't exist and Buffalo cabs ain't cheap! Anyone have a cab or car service guy that's affordable? Trying to save Hammer a parking spot :D

For real though, what's up with no Uber in Buffalo? Part of the "Make Buffalo Retro Again" campaign?

I was going to just Uber around all "weekend" (it's football, so in week 2, Thursday is a "weekend"), but it doesn't exist and Buffalo cabs ain't cheap! Anyone have a cab or car service guy that's affordable? Trying to save Hammer a parking spot :D

No Uber in upstate NY.

Once again I get to put up with the derelicts and low life's attending the Two Bills Drive Tailgate Party. As always Parking choices are "Prime" party area (limited parking) or "General" parking. If you would like "Prime" or "General" spot(s) please post 1prime or 1general spot. Please post est. arrive time also. Parking start and holding of spots time to be determined, more info to come. And most importantly, to make parking easier PLEASE have and show when you arrive, a large easy to read sign with TBD & your parking choice (P or G) on it. Also tell use your TBD name so we can cross it off the LL List Thank You, I remain Hammered a Lot.

Hi Hammer.

Do you have space for an RV for the home opener? (I'm assuming RV's will be allowed to stay the night)

Estimated TOA: 9am Thursday morning.

Thanks.

Edited by PostRalphEra

Hammer,

Is there a possibility of leaving our car overnight for this game? We are working out logistics of getting to and from the game. If we drive to the game we thought of grabbing a cab home but only if we can leave the car somewhere and not worry about getting towed or ticketed.