Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens 09/11/16 Tailgate Info

R. Rich

There is some confusion here rich. People are hearing 11. And people are hearing 9. This says 9?

Please, make sure they have the shout song for the bills. I had to request and give them a phone with it on YouTube it at foley's. Oddly no one sang. So disappointed.

Jeff, that's on me. It should say 11am. However, I'll be there @ 9am to help set up and I will do my absolute best to get the owner to try to open earlier. Once she sees how many folks we have ready to go, and if we get everything set up in time, she may decide to open even earlier. I'll give it a try.

Jeff, that's on me. It should say 11am. However, I'll be there @ 9am to help set up and I will do my absolute best to get the owner to try to open earlier. Once she sees how many folks we have ready to go, and if we get everything set up in time, she may decide to open even earlier. I'll give it a try.

sending you a text right now

Btw. Not disappoint. But I did not bring the Stetson. Didn't seem like a Town that it'd be conducive to the cowboy thing

Why in the world would you go on a ravens forum and disrespect Ray Lewis lol?You bills fans are so disrespectful *Stephen A's voice*

I didn't disrespect him. He's a man. He can do as he pleases. As a football player that's all that matters.