Fantasy 2016

CommonCents

I'm assuming you went Elliott first which I get if you like him but I don't like him over some of the guys you must have passed on. Good job getting Morris as the handcuff.

I really like your starting WRs as well as Aiken althoughI like Landry better in PPR. I'm thinking Fuller will be your cut for a bye as a rookie wr with a crappy qb doesn't sound like a recipe for success.

If I'm guessing 1. Elliott 2. ARob 3. Rawls 4. Landry 5. Olsen Where did you go in round 6?

Ballsy going Jameis with not other option. Starting QB and Flex are the biggest question marks in your starting lineup for me. Good spots to have question marks as the waiver can provide an answer to both of those spots.

Just some feedback for fun :thumbsup:

You nailed it. The draft didn't go as planned (was hoping for Gurley & Mccoy with my first two), but I'm not terribly disappointed. I'm not so much a fan of Elliott as I am of that OL, especially if Romo is healthy. Doesn't hurt that he's a 3 down back either. The first 3 picks went: 1. Gurley 2. Brown 3. Jones

I realize it's dumb but I just couldn't get over my dislike of Beckham. I think Elliott might do better than Peterson do I took him and was lucky enough to handcuff him in the 14th round.

You were spot on with your order as well.

5. Olson

6. Yeldon

7. Ajayi

8. Shepherd

9. Winston

Rb's are like trade gold come midseason. Yeldon should at least split time with Ivory. Ajayi was named starter anyways, but I'm also banking on a heavier workload once Foster gets injured.

Tyrod was going to be my pick, but went right before I was going to grab him in the 8th, so I went with Shepherd there and picked up Jameis in the 9th. It's risky, but I'm hoping to be able to trade for a QB later if necessary.

If he stays healthy, I could see Clay getting the FLEX spot depending on matchups.

Fuller was a 15th round free roll. I saw that he had a good preseason game, and decided to roll with it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Have my draft Wednesday night, excited but nervous as I do think this is gonna be a crazy year with so many changes throughout the NFL with old guys retiring, injuries, suspensions, guys going to new teams and playing in different systems.

More important than ever to pick up FA;s as the season progresses. This season we are going to a FAAB system instead of waiver. I think it adds another layer of strategy. Not huge but at least you don't have to wait in line.

Edited by Dante

Did my first draft in years last night. 10-team league, PPR. 2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex, TE, DST, K. Don't think I came out of it terribly, 3rd RB might be a little iffy but this is my starters:

Drew Brees

Jameis Winston

Todd Gurley

Lamar Miller

Theo Riddick

Brandin Cooks

Doug Baldwin

Eric Decker

Jordan Matthews

Desean Jackson

Delanie Walker

Vikings DST

Dan Bailey

Edited by Blokestradamus

Nice drafts, I finished up with 7 RB's, I don't give receivers much value after the middle rounds have passed by.

WR's

Julio

ARob

Evans

M. Jones

RB's

Rawls, Langford, Dixon, Perkins, Booker, Payne, Foster

QB's

Luck

Seattle defense and McManus for kicker. The strategy is that one or two of the young backs explode into a high end RB. Also made it a point to draft behind older starting backs like Johnathan Stewart to better my chances at gaining a starting back. Dixon looked great until the knee sprain...oh well odds in my favor I hope.

Had my second draft last night. 12 team, PPR league with 1 keeper (drafted 6th round or later).

QB - Brady, Tyrod

RB - Elliott, McCoy, M. Jones, Ajayi, Morris

WR - Baldwin (keeper), Edelman, Funchess, Sanu, Fuller

TE - Olson

K - Boswell

D - Minn

I have to admit, it was really fun being involved in a draft again. I felt anticipation in the build up. I even got nervous waiting for my first pick.

Then again, it didn't end until 4am and I could've just been delirious at that point. :lol:

The rest of the FF season isn't nearly as fun as the drafting.

Winning is!

True. It's been a rough stretch of injury plagued seasons for me. I feel good about this year though.

I do say that every year though so...

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall