Brexit

Brexit  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will Great Britain vote to leave the EU

2. 2. Should Great Britain vote to leave the EU

3. 3. Should the new version of TSW allow animated Hypnotoad Avatars

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My question is whether this will make London  cheaper or more expensive to visit as a tourist? I love me some London!

Really? We have to go this summer and Hubby is doing everything he can to figure out a way to skip it and stay outside the metro area. I am all for that idea, but I am afraid of what he's going to come up with instead. :(<_<

40 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Really? We have to go this summer and Hubby is doing everything he can to figure out a way to skip it and stay outside the metro area. I am all for that idea, but I am afraid of what he's going to come up with instead. :(<_<

Tell Hubby to suck it up. London is a great city, teeming with history on every corner. So much to see and do. Getting around on the Underground is ridiculously easy. I'm hoping the Bills get over there again for another game.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Makes total sense to riot in the place that voted Labour. <_<

They really should just get the riot police out to smack 'em around, arrest them, and make whoever is funding them have to pay even more.  But, it is London, so unlikely.

3 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Tell Hubby to suck it up. London is a great city, teeming with history on every corner. So much to see and do. Getting around on the Underground is ridiculously easy. I'm hoping the Bills get over there again for another game.

Absolutely! We’ve been many times including the Bills game at Wembley and have always had a blast. And it’s super easy and cheap to take a day trip by train out of the City as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

lg.jpg

looks like a zit on a fat guys beer belly

44 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, I suspect Labor's biggest win is ditching that Corbyn guy as party leader... whenever he fulfills his promise to step down.

Addition by subtraction

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Just make sure to mind the gap.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

They do it on a Friday as on a Saturday all the soccer boys are out and they get run ragged. Plus they have to be home by 11pm or mummy and daddy get worried. 

7 hours ago, meazza said:

Just make sure to mind the gap.

Here’s one for you. There is only one underground station left which uses the original “mind the gap” voice recording. I can’t remember which station it is.

All the other stations use a modern computer generated voice.

The gentleman who made the original voice recording has since died. However, his wife remains with us and she goes to the station on a regular basis just to hear her husband’s voice.

• Like (+1) 2