30 for 30 four falls of Buffalo

I have it dvr'd...just watched 30 min. and stopped...I think I will delete the rest...why torture myself..

I toughed it out. Do the whole thing once. Then just cry yourself to sleep.....

All I know is that I love all of you....even the ones I bicker with back and forth once in a while.

Fans of other teams will never know what it is like to be a bills fan......to have a team that has been truly great even though it never actually won the last game......

I am a bills and and I am a lakers fan.....I want the bills to experience what it like to win championships (the lakers have the 2nd most championships in NBA History) I want SO much for the bills players and my fellow fans to know what it is like to feel that euphoria

You're right John. That relationship I believe was cultivated right from the beginning when the AFL was young, the stadium seats here were closer to the

field where you could interact w/ the players, and the city is not a mega-city like NY or Chicago for instance. Those things enhanced and deepened the

relationship the fans had/have with the team.

And finally John, this is my 1000th post on the message board. A special one for me. I can't think of a better topic to post it than this one! Thanks for giving me the

opportunity. Go Bills in 2016

You're right John. That relationship I believe was cultivated right from the beginning when the AFL was young, the stadium seats here were closer to the

field where you could interact w/ the players, and the city is not a mega-city like NY or Chicago for instance. Those things enhanced and deepened the

relationship the fans had/have with the team.

And finally John, this is my 1000th post on the message board. A special one for me. I can't think of a better topic to post it than this one! Thanks for giving me the

opportunity. Go Bills in 2016

All very good points for a milestone post!