30 for 30 four falls of Buffalo

John- I watched at first air, and on xmas eve. After other festivities, my family was down from Buffalo, and fun watching with them and my kids. My sons continue to have a better understanding of what it means to be from Buffalo. We're special people. It's a great comradre I'm proud of and love when I meet people from Buffalo down here.

I'm glad fans of other teams saw it, but it's special to us. Maybe we can create some new memories soon. I certainly hope so.

Maybe Im late on this but just watched it. If anyone has not seen this yet its required watch for bills fans

Powerfull stuff

I could never be a fan of any other team then the Buffalo Bills....never

I really appreciated some of the segments, and I will agree, there will never be a better team in sports that has connected so deeply with it's fanbase(us)..... but... reliving some of those moments really was hard to take. The pain I endured as a Bills super fan at the time we lost those games was excruciating, and it was nearly just as painful watching that special. I watched it, but like all 4 superbowls, I probably will never watch it again either.

All I know is that I love all of you....even the ones I bicker with back and forth once in a while.

Fans of other teams will never know what it is like to be a bills fan......to have a team that has been truly great even though it never actually won the last game......

I am a bills and and I am a lakers fan.....I want the bills to experience what it like to win championships (the lakers have the 2nd most championships in NBA History) I want SO much for the bills players and my fellow fans to know what it is like to feel that euphoria

I really appreciated some of the segments, and I will agree, there will never be a better team in sports that has connected so deeply with it's fanbase(us)..... but... reliving some of those moments really was hard to take. The pain I endured as a Bills super fan at the time we lost those games was excruciating, and it was nearly just as painful watching that special. I watched it, but like all 4 superbowls, I probably will never watch it again either.

That's funny. I love the Bills more than just about anything in the world and will often times fall asleep to old playoff games. But could you ever imagine throwing on a Super Bowl to watch? I think the only one that would even interest me whatsoever is the first one.

I watched it Christmas Day w my GF. She got to see me cry for the first time.

For me i think I finally realized how much the Bills meant to me at that time in my life. My parents divorced and I was living with my dad . The only thing we really had in common was our love for football and the Bills in particular.

We would meet up w my Uncle and cousin and watch games wherever they would show them on satellite back then. Those were a lot of great Sunday's during those SB years.

It's why sports are amazing. They bring people together who may otherwise not like each other over one common love. I use the word love not like, we all love the Bills. How do I know? Because we keep coming back each year. Like a parent of a problem child, we refuse to give up on them. Sure we all have our different reasons or way of expressing our love, but it is there.

The Four Falls was emotional , but a must see. It helped me to connect back to a pretty fun time in my life. I lost my dad Memorial Day 2004. Nothing makes me think of him more than Buffalo. He sent me to two of the SB's. Memories I won't let a loss ruin.

Well, I just punched myself in the nuts and watched it. Cleared my eye pores out. I don't think it made me feel better at all. Owwwwwwwwwww. Time to tear into the liquor cabinet

Yeah compressing all 4 losses into that time frame made it even worse but it was cool seeing the resiliency of the Bills and the fans as well.

I watched it Christmas Day w my GF. She got to see me cry for the first time.

For me i think I finally realized how much the Bills meant to me at that time in my life. My parents divorced and I was living with my dad . The only thing we really had in common was our love for football and the Bills in particular.

We would meet up w my Uncle and cousin and watch games wherever they would show them on satellite back then. Those were a lot of great Sunday's during those SB years.

It's why sports are amazing. They bring people together who may otherwise not like each other over one common love. I use the word love not like, we all love the Bills. How do I know? Because we keep coming back each year. Like a parent of a problem child, we refuse to give up on them. Sure we all have our different reasons or way of expressing our love, but it is there.

The Four Falls was emotional , but a must see. It helped me to connect back to a pretty fun time in my life. I lost my dad Memorial Day 2004. Nothing makes me think of him more than Buffalo. He sent me to two of the SB's. Memories I won't let a loss ruin.

Well said my friend, Hats off to ya.

Maybe Im late on this but just watched it. If anyone has not seen this yet its required watch for bills fans

Powerfull stuff

I could never be a fan of any other team then the Buffalo Bills....never

agreed.

My wife asked me who I would root for if the Bills left (back before Pegs) and I Thought long and hard and tried to make logical choices and imagine trying to be a TRUE fan of another team but just couldn't do it. So I told her no one but would still watch football because I love the sport.

It took forever to watch since my sons started telling me about it. I finally watched it. Painful, but a must see. It may provoke a minor allergy attack resulting in watering eyes for those who are prone.

All I know is that I love all of you....even the ones I bicker with back and forth once in a while.

Fans of other teams will never know what it is like to be a bills fan......to have a team that has been truly great even though it never actually won the last game......

I am a bills and and I am a lakers fan.....I want the bills to experience what it like to win championships (the lakers have the 2nd most championships in NBA History) I want SO much for the bills players and my fellow fans to know what it is like to feel that euphoria

Thanks John. A lot of us feel that way. One reason I keep coming back here is whether we agree or not, it is obvious what fans we are together in Our Bills.

I mentioned earlier we watched it together on xmas eve. My Dad was over, and my sisters were in town. My three kids know what fanatics we are about our Bills, but great for them to see the history. It didn't really include our relevance for about 14 years. There were some misty eyes that night.

Let's hope this finally is the year for something to cheer about. No matter what, I'll die a Bills fan first!

Thanks John. A lot of us feel that way. One reason I keep coming back here is whether we agree or not, it is obvious what fans we are together in Our Bills.

I mentioned earlier we watched it together on xmas eve. My Dad was over, and my sisters were in town. My three kids know what fanatics we are about our Bills, but great for them to see the history. It didn't really include our relevance for about 14 years. There were some misty eyes that night.

Let's hope this finally is the year for something to cheer about. No matter what, I'll die a Bills fan first!

:thumbsup:

I thought it was well done but found "A Town a team a Dream" more emotional and captured the true depth of what being a Bills fan is a about. Noticed they even used a lot of clips from that show.