17th Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate

Just Jack

Thanks for the offer - I get in around 11:30pm Wed and my buddy around Midnight, so might be way too late for ya! :D

We'll just cab downtown (while grumbling about the lack of Uber). On gameday somehow two of my buddy's friends have a limo rolling from DT to the stadium, so going to hop in with them - oddly, i all from Florida, just big Bills fans I guess! :beer:

Hammer, I won't need a parking spot!

Definitely down to support food trucks, since I'm not going to fly with my grill...

Can't Wait!!

be picking her up at 10:30/11. If you needa ride let me know or if **** goes awry I'll not be far. We are staying at red roof Hamburg Wed, Thur, Friday. I'll have the f350. One day I need to do like you did with the camper last yr. You were out, so you may not remember me Saturday with Rosen

Either way 419 704 5107, if you get stranded

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will absolutely be in Hammers Lot, and look forward to meeting all of you. But l we have a rather large crew of 25 coming to the tailgate this year so hopefully we can have an area right next to main TBD tailgate.

Plan on getting being there just as early as the good Mr. Hammer will open his fine lot to us knuckleheads.

My plan as of now is to do a massive seafood boil.While i can't afford to buy seafood for the entire TBD crew, anyone would sure be welcome to throw in whatever seafood they want into the boil. I will have plenty of corn, potatos, sausage to share for all !

Can't wait!

Ugh- would someone please tell this guy what happens when someone else brings corn? Lmao!!!

I'd hate to see you cry. ;)

I'll cook up something else. Thinking beef, something beef.

I can bring you some prime try-tips

Damn autocorrect.... Tri-tips

I might have to get in on this rib thing...

Ugh- would someone please tell this guy what happens when someone else brings corn? Lmao!!!

I can bring you some prime try-tips

Damn autocorrect.... Tri-tips

I might have to get in on this rib thing...

I'm hoping someone brings some good horseradish.