17th Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate

Just Jack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in too - flying down, rather than driving, so I'll bring what I can grab locally (no grill, etc. though).

Also, why doesn't Buffalo have Uber? I was going to just roll that way all "weekend", but no, not happening. And I roll them all the time in NYC - don't make no sense!

I'll bring the name tags this year though, always good to put a face to a username :D

Hammer. Do I just put a paper on my front dash saying "TBD Tailgate" in order to park with the other members?? How much to park sir??

Go to parking list thread $$$ the maximum allowed by law

Hammer - Is there a prepay option this year? I'm usually with Al (eh!) and Tobin but I might have to drive in solo for the opener. I don't need to be on the hill, just in the lot.

Concerning prepay, DM me your cell number and I'll text you my info. I'll be adding some info this week about prepay to the parking list thread.

I'll be there. I'm planning on taking taxi transportation or a private car, but need to figure out a cooler situation. Does Wegmans sell cheap disposable ones?

Wegmans hooked my dad up with a cheap cooler and ice when he wanted to take some hot dogs across the state on a whim. It was a year or two ago but if I remember correctly it was just one of those Styrofoam ones.

I'll be there. I'm planning on taking taxi transportation or a private car, but need to figure out a cooler situation. Does Wegmans sell cheap disposable ones?

Chilly, where will you be staying? If downtown, we will most likely have some room in our trucks for a passenger or two...and will have plenty of coooler space.

Will send you a PM as well

I'll be there smoking ribs

Ribs, or "Ribs"? :D

Will there be a grill that those of us flying in can use? Obviously I can't land the G6 in Hammer's, so I won't have my normal regalia of grill / grilling tools, food, Vermont Beer and endless Bills gear...

Regardless, will bring something good and sharable for the crew!

Ribs, or "Ribs"? :D

Will there be a grill that those of us flying in can use? Obviously I can't land the G6 in Hammer's, so I won't have my normal regalia of grill / grilling tools, food, Vermont Beer and endless Bills gear...

Regardless, will bring something good and sharable for the crew!

ill have a smoker and a small weber. Usually a large pit style charcoal grill is brought in. I don't know who usually brings that. It might be Hammers,at be he can shed some light. Or Mead might know.

ill have a smoker and a small weber. Usually a large pit style charcoal grill is brought in. I don't know who usually brings that. It might be Hammers,at be he can shed some light. Or Mead might know.

It's Hammers, he provides the large grill and some charcoal for a small fee

It's Hammers, he provides the large grill and some charcoal for a small fee

yeah. That's what I thought but wasn't 100% on that.

But I will say that even if we didn't have that, we usually have enough people work grills and ovens thy we could let anyone use what we've got and be fine.

yeah. That's what I thought but wasn't 100% on that.

But I will say that even if we didn't have that, we usually have enough people work grills and ovens thy we could let anyone use what we've got and be fine.

That's what I figured - thanks crew! I'm more concerned about the liquid part of my diet on that day regardless (and I'd like to hit the Big Tree for some wings), but always good to have some chillin' and grillin' options!

Not that I want summer to go by any faster that it already is, but man am I ready for some football!!