17th Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate

Just Jack

Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT), now in it's 17th year, before the game against the Jets in Week 2.

Bring your own drinks, we'll provide water/Gatorade, bring food to share.

Post any questions, comments here to be answered.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

It would be nice to get a roll call for this tailgate.

I will be there on Thursday - fairly early and will probably stay over that night to avoid the evening tailgate rookies who drive cars.

So far it is

Mead107

Just Jack

Rockpile

Jay Rubeo (I spoke with him)

Pinto Ron is a "given" by default

Hammer - default because he has The Lot :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have my tickets now, thanks to a good friend.

I have not quite figured out my schedule for the tailgate, since it usually starts Saturday night, followed by a nap, followed by sunrise and moonshine at Hammer's.

I usually visit the Pinto and visit with Ken before "Pinto Ron" gets baptized with ketchup and mustard.

Then (depending on the weather) we have a post game chill out watching people sit in the Abbott Road parking lot while we have water or one last beer and maybe some food.

I am not one who suffers from paradigm paralysis, so all will be good.

And you haven't done one thing or another about that yet?

Hoping that a trip to the Ralph will learn him good, after Mead whips out his stromboli, then Boyst fills him with his meat, he may change allegiance.... This is not the first Jets fan I have brought up, every one goes back with a new appreciation for Bills fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I now happily live in WNY - I will be happy to bring food to contribute. Mead already RSVPd for Cowgirl fan and me. Val from Dallas is also now attending.

Edited by aussiew

I will absolutely be in Hammers Lot, and look forward to meeting all of you. But l we have a rather large crew of 25 coming to the tailgate this year so hopefully we can have an area right next to main TBD tailgate.

Plan on getting being there just as early as the good Mr. Hammer will open his fine lot to us knuckleheads.

My plan as of now is to do a massive seafood boil.While i can't afford to buy seafood for the entire TBD crew, anyone would sure be welcome to throw in whatever seafood they want into the boil. I will have plenty of corn, potatos, sausage to share for all !

Can't wait!