Bills to use virtual reality

It's been used elsewhere for a couple years now. It's nice to know the Bills are slowly catching up to the rest of the world.

Most teams still don't use it, only a handful last year, so we may actually be respectably early/on par here

Edited by NickelCity

Most teams still don't use it, only a handful last year, so we may actually be respectably early/on par here

I heard about this on John Murphy last summer, and was disappointed that we weren't one of the two or three teams using it at that time. I'm glad to see we've joined them.

I heard about this on John Murphy last summer, and was disappointed that we weren't one of the two or three teams using it at that time. I'm glad to see we've joined them.

We were in talks to do it last year but didn't pull the trigger. It actually made sense to me at the time given the QB competition.

I'm hearing we've signed a virtual reality training firm for QB reps. Spherical video of the defense allows QBs to read and react to actual defenses, it's actually pretty cool in my own experience - but I'm no QB.

They were inspired by the Super Bowl 50 pregame feature where they won Super Bowl 25 in an alternate reality.., Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Maybe they can load a virtual reality program somewhere in there where the Bills actually make the playoffs then pass it around to the fans so that we can have at least a taste of it in the near future.....

I can just see us all now -wandering aimlessly with full headgear turning left and right and hands out stretched, fondling air...