I found this nice bit of video...Ragland and WIlliams

Wow. Can't wait to see how this all shakes out.

Looks like we've accumulated some talented players, although a wr might still be needed. I'm not familiar w the TCU speedster.

I didnt even know who the TCU player was until we drafted him

I was impressed with how he tracks the ball in the air....and fights for it in traffic........track stars dont do that

Wow. Can't wait to see how this all shakes out.

Looks like we've accumulated some talented players, although a wr might still be needed. I'm not familiar w the TCU speedster.

Ive seen some tape. He is great at tracking the ball in the air and positioning himself to make the catch with ridiculous speed. Hes Goodwin 2.0...actually nah he is an upgrade cuz hes bigger, more muscle and less injury prone. I bet he makes WR3 this year and takes the top off the defense for a few TDs when teams double sammy too much. Putting Listenbee and Sammy on the same side and have one run a go route and the other a comeback or post or drag route is gonna burn opposing teams secondarys mark my words. If they are both healthy and Tyrod progresses its gonna be fun to watch.

Ive seen some tape. He is great at tracking the ball in the air and positioning himself to make the catch with ridiculous speed. Hes Goodwin 2.0...actually nah he is an upgrade cuz hes bigger, more muscle and less injury prone. I bet he makes WR3 this year and takes the top off the defense for a few TDs when teams double sammy too much. Putting Listenbee and Sammy on the same side and have one run a go route and the other a comeback or post or drag route is gonna burn opposing teams secondarys mark my words. If they are both healthy and Tyrod progresses its gonna be fun to watch.

That's an interesting idea. Putting both Sammy and Listenbee on the same side where one runs a go. Except, who's gonna run the go? I like it :)

I didnt even know who the TCU player was until we drafted him

I was impressed with how he tracks the ball in the air....and fights for it in traffic........track stars dont do that

LOL shadin the Goodwin....I actually heard of Listenbee prior to the draft people were saying good things, didnt expect him to end up on our team tho, its good for the win..

That's an interesting idea. Putting both Sammy and Listenbee on the same side where one runs a go. Except, who's gonna run the go? I like it :)

yeah man. Its gonna be fun to watch

Thought everyone would like this

https://youtu.be/595l8H6n-7E

nice find, thanks brah.

Edited by Marty McFly