I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadspin can't wait either. We were one of their fav storylines last season.

I'll be taking that day and the following day off of work. You think the home opener is a party just wait until it's a nationally televised game at night. The primetime games usually are crazy enough as it is. This is going to be insane

Home opener is the home opener, that's what I say

I booked a room for Thursday night. I may cancel it and drive home in the middle of the night. I can go up early Thursday and do not work Friday, but may people do not have that choice, just like I cannot make it to Baltimore. I think the TBD tradition to open the season in Orchard Park will be strained this year. Next up: get some tickets! LOL

Edited by rockpile

I know home opener is tradition but I assume Hammer's lot will be full very, very early that day. This may make logistics challenging for some. Either way what a blast for the home opener.... It will be electric!

i will be there 11 AM I am guessing...lets hope the wifi good as will prolly be doing some demo's from the lot!

Deadspin can't wait either. We were one of their fav storylines last season.

I'll be taking that day and the following day off of work. You think the home opener is a party just wait until it's a nationally televised game at night. The primetime games usually are crazy enough as it is. This is going to be insane

good learning experience for my 15yr old!

I know home opener is tradition but I assume Hammer's lot will be full very, very early that day. This may make logistics challenging for some. Either way what a blast for the home opener.... It will be electric!

Hammer will reserve spots. The question is how long he's willing to hold them.

Shoot

I was hoping it would be a Sunday game..I dont have enough vacation time to take the days off work for this game.

I will be there in spirit my fellow TBDers!

If there is a way I could get tickets reserved for me for another game I would be so greatful!

CBF

I will be at the Thursday opener, Probably get into the area around mid day and grab a room for the night.

As for the Baltimore game, will tickets be available? Its not a terrible drive for me, but is it feasible to be expect to get tickets for their home opener?

I can't wait till the Bills come to Seattle on November 7.

If we lose that game, I'll hear crap for weeks.

If we win, though, I'll dish it out for months. Maybe years.

I think you should start preparing to be on the receiving end of the crap.

I will be at the Thursday opener, Probably get into the area around mid day and grab a room for the night.

As for the Baltimore game, will tickets be available? Its not a terrible drive for me, but is it feasible to be expect to get tickets for their home opener?

Way harder to get Ravens tickets than Bills tickets. But great stadium, great fans, upper deck fine for a game..although may want to scout if any side has shade...can be a hot time of the year for a 1PM game

Have individual tickets gone on sale yet?

i would say sometime around Mid June

Hammer will reserve spots. The question is how long he's willing to hold them.

His call but for a night game he probably can't hold them as long as some might need or want. My guess is the Pinto Kenny crowd will be out in force early that day. Hammer might also be the only option for many early in the day as Stadium lots likely not going to allow all day tailgating and drinking.