I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ill be there. I plan on smoking ribs that game

Ferg said he's smoking something too- but I've never heard of the type of pole he planned on smoking....

I just peeked at prices on stubhub, and the best deal I can find is around 160-170 range for the lower part of the upper deck. Is this what most people who aren't season ticket holders paying? I'd definitely like to make this game.

Johnny- make the trip!!! I have a buddy with 2 tickets I believe!!! We gotta have a beverage

• 2 weeks later...

Johnny- make the trip!!! I have a buddy with 2 tickets I believe!!! We gotta have a beverage

Johnny Hammersticks - PM me if you need tix or a ride to game. Road trip!! (I have extra ticket and driving).

Thanks fellas, but the Mrs. decided that she wants to go to the Pittsburgh game. You see, the in-laws are huge Steelers fans, so obviously we need to go to the game that they want to go to. Grrrr. My wife is almost as devout a Bills fan as I am, and would kill me if I went without her.

Wow, since I posted my ticket "dilemma" I have had 4-5 kind board members come forward with offers for free/reduced cost tickets. What an amazing bunch of @$$holes you guys are!

Next year...

yep got my tix... flying in for a week and catching the Thurs night game and I will also be at the Monday night game in Seattle

thinking about bringing my Buffalo Bills Stanley Cup Champions banner

Edited by ddaryl

That's about the LAST thing I'd request from NC. I thought mead had taste!

There are some decent wineries in NC...but if I was to request something from NC it would be a jar of their best BBQ rub or sauce. Edited by BringBackFergy

There are some decent wineries in NC...but if I was to request something from NC it would be a jar of their best BBQ rub or sauce.

I got just the stuff. I usually give it to roger though. No. Seriously. I give it to roger.

I'll be childress vineyards.

And when i get a chance I'll text you a better recipe than you can buy