I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 until Baltimore and 61 to the Jets. We'll be at the Cards.

Hammers, I'm counting on you bud. We'll have our signs in the cars and be there by 8:30 am, but family from 5 states coming in for the game. About 16 so three cars, us being the farthest flying up from FL. I want to meet you this time. My brother in law knows you for over 30 years as he did off duty security for Bills and is a retired now NYS Corrections officer.

You should know who is it is in his wife, my sister is a Senior Director for Wegmans. His boy will be with us, but Jim won't come.

Can't wait.

I'm trying to pick my game to come up for, but flying up and coming in on your own (I may be able to get my sons to come if they can get off work), it's hard to latch on to a good tailgate experience. I used to join a local hotel's employee outing, but I'm not sure they still do that. That was very nice as the bus eliminated driving (and alcohol concerns) and a couple extra days of car rental. I've missed home games the last few years but caught some road games. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Balitmore game. Hotels in walking distance or cab. A lot of us will be there.

Hotels in walking distance? Are you trying to start trouble?

Kidding, I'd love the best of both worlds if we could keep the tail gate. Tricky, I know...

Taking the red eye Wednesday night to get into Buffalo, Thursday morning, renting a car, going to duffs, parking at Red Carpet Inn, drinking my face off, watching the game...celebration party or cry myself to sleep

Yes, he's probably better than anyone in the Bills WR room who doesn't wear #14. I'd argue he's not better than Woods either, but I'd rather say it's inconclusive at this stage. Woods has had a tremendously better start to his NFL career than him, despite not having the luxury of playing with a HOFer at the QB position.

To put it in perspective:

Woods' first 3 years: 152 rec, 1,838 yards, 11 TDs

Edleman's first 3 years: 48 rec, 479 yards, 1 TD

Last year, playing on a torn groin, Woods outperformed any of Edleman's first three years in every category.

He's a JAG without Brady. He is not elite in any category. And he's a douchebag.

But saying he's better than anyone outside of Sammy on the Bills roster isn't a ringing endorsement. It's more a statement to how little WR talent this team has currently.

Those were also his 1st 3 years playing reciever after being an undrafted qb out of kent state, not a 2nd round pick out of USC. He also focused on special teams and played in an offense with Gronk, Wes Walker and Hernandez.

The only thing correct is that he is a douchbag

Where we at with this?

Can someone compile a list of people that are going to Hammer's to tailgate. Just Jack is usually pretty good at this kind of thing (when we have our contests during the season).

So far I know of:

Country Cletus

mead

BringBackFergy

Levi

JustJack

Hammer

R. Rich

Jay Rubeo

Boyst

Flutie Flakes?

Beerball (he'll be watching baseball I guess)

plenzmd

ill be there. I plan on smoking ribs that game

BTW - I'm IN! Have tickets, a room (Canalside anyone?), a car and a dream of a Super Bowl trophy.

Will likely be out early to have lunch, catch up with Hammer and the TBD crew (can definitely help set up, or at least drink beer and encourage :beer: ), looking forward to seeing everyone!

I just peeked at prices on stubhub, and the best deal I can find is around 160-170 range for the lower part of the upper deck. Is this what most people who aren't season ticket holders paying? I'd definitely like to make this game.

Seatgeek not stubhub dude. Way better prices.