I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hammer will reserve spots. The question is how long he's willing to hold them.

I'm thinking about setting up a paypal acct.. This way I won't get stiffed by no shows and late arrivers will have a spot held for them. Opening time is not set yet for main parking. I don't want to deal with "sloppy". TBDHOT area will probably open around 12-1pm. I will have a lighting tower. Parking list will start one month before the tailgate.

Can you guys post pics? Us long distance guys would love to see some fun pics of the TBD crew.

I'll try to periscope the event.

I'm thinking about setting up a paypal acct.. This way I won't get stiffed by no shows and late arrivers will have a spot held for them. Opening time is not set yet for main parking. I don't want to deal with "sloppy". TBDHOT area will probably open around 12-1pm. I will have a lighting tower. Parking list will start one month before the tailgate.

count me in for 3 cars!

I can't wait till the Bills come to Seattle on November 7.

If we lose that game, I'll hear crap for weeks.

If we win, though, I'll dish it out for months. Maybe years.

I think you should start preparing to be on the receiving end of the crap.

Shame is the game is more or less sold out.

So I'm going to spend $200+ per ticket on the off chance the Bills will win in Seattle. It would really suck to shell out that much money only to experience - in person - a devastating loss.

The Hawks are something like 27-5 at CenturlyLink Field over the past 4 years.

The cost and long odds are why I'd earn the right to gloat for years if the Bills did win.

Thanks Hammered. I'd love to see the party. My family and I will definitely be at your lot for the Cardinals game. i was able to get 16 to go last year, a couple coming from NC, FL, and Pittsburgh.

This year my cousins from Boston are flying home for the game.

And this is why Hammer's is the best private lot there is. I absolutely love the Paypal idea. Prepay with credit card - how perfect is that?

Camping overnight does not qualify as First In The Lot.

Which leads to my question - when does one start RVing for a Thursday night game? Wednesday? The weekend before?

Maybe Hammer can Airbnb me a room for weeks 2 - 3 :beer:

You might also consider Venmo - owned by PayPay and allows instant money transaction right to an email address. Either way, the tech payment is the way to go!

We could probably open you a quick and dirty website that counts open spots and links to your paypal account.