I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, while it is feasible to attend multiple games obviously, we have to look logistically at Wynn our official tailgate will be Thursday may be problematic for a lot of reasons.

I would like to do something for Baltimore also.

So, while it is feasible to attend multiple games obviously, we have to look logistically at Wynn our official tailgate will be Thursday may be problematic for a lot of reasons.

I would like to do something for Baltimore also.

I'm on it, boss. We've done a tailgate for the last 3-4 games here. I'll get to work on it now and then post details on the Wall or in the Tailgate section.

I'm on it, boss. We've done a tailgate for the last 3-4 games here. I'll get to work on it now and then post details on the Wall or in the Tailgate section.

This include Thursday Night? That's what I'm starting to plan for, I think TNF and a tailgate would be amazing.

Edited by Chilly

This include Thursday Night? That's what I'm starting to plan for, I think TNF and a tailgate would be amazing.

I was referrin' to the game against the Ravens. I live in this area (as does SDS) and I set up the tailgate before/after the game.

I was referrin' to the game against the Ravens. I live in this area (as does SDS) and I set up the tailgate before/after the game.

Count me and Son, and i assume Mr. Info and son in for tailgate at Baltimore.

also in for tailgate home opener.