Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can someone give me a heads up for when they start looting the local Best Buy again? I could use myself a new flat screen for my beachfront pad. The NFL season isn’t too far off ya know. 

Always wanted to loot myself a VCR and go running through the streets holding it over my head.  Feel like I've missed out on the American experience.

Good luck with the flatscreen, the big ones are too heavy for me to run around with! 

15 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't know. I didn't see anyone break in.  Maybe it was because they had a hefty presence of cops in riot gear as opposed to mall cops behind bicycle racks?

Someone kicked the door, but who knows. Could've just been the FBI tryin to stir ***** up again. Gotta check the memos first.

On 6/25/2022 at 12:32 AM, reddogblitz said:

It certainly is.  I was in Chicago for bidness a couple of times and went to Buddy Guy's on Monday night to sit in at the blues jam. The first time the Cheese were in town for a Monday nighter at Soldier Field. The place was rockin'. After the game a lot of fans came in after the game. The second time I went I met Buddy.

The man is amazing, we catch him every time he is in our area, and the dude still tours like a champ!

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Someone kicked the door, but who knows. Could've just been the FBI tryin to stir ***** up again. Gotta check the memos first.

Crazy conspiracy theories!!!! It's not as if a jury has already found that the FBI did exactly that.

Next!

:lol:

Against the objections of prosecutors, Jonker notified the jury last Friday they could consider entrapment. Jonker advised jurors to ask themselves whether “the agent or informant persuade[d] the defendant who is not already willing to commit a crime to do something illegal?”

A roster of FBI agents and experts took the stand during the three-week trial, which was temporarily delayed due to one participant’s COVID diagnosis; Dan Chappel, the lead informant and government’s star witness known as “Big Dan,” explained how he brought the makeshift group of alleged “militia” members together after he was hired by the FBI in March 2020. Chappel created encrypted chat groups and organized excursions for field training and surveillance of Whitmer’s cottage. (He, along with other FBI informants, posed as leaders of two “militia” groups, at least one of which was created by the FBI.)

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Crazy conspiracy theories!!!! It's not as if a jury has already found that the FBI did exactly that.

Next!

:lol:

Against the objections of prosecutors, Jonker notified the jury last Friday they could consider entrapment. Jonker advised jurors to ask themselves whether “the agent or informant persuade[d] the defendant who is not already willing to commit a crime to do something illegal?”

A roster of FBI agents and experts took the stand during the three-week trial, which was temporarily delayed due to one participant’s COVID diagnosis; Dan Chappel, the lead informant and government’s star witness known as “Big Dan,” explained how he brought the makeshift group of alleged “militia” members together after he was hired by the FBI in March 2020. Chappel created encrypted chat groups and organized excursions for field training and surveillance of Whitmer’s cottage. (He, along with other FBI informants, posed as leaders of two “militia” groups, at least one of which was created by the FBI.)

I knew it. Phew! Another insurrection that really wasn't.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Except for the guy who tried to run down protesters in his truck. 

Unfortunate yet expected. 

Those protesting have been peaceful. A page or so ago a poster was so interested in the destruction they would cause that he was looking for a betting line on how many acts of violence there would be from the protesters. 

3 minutes ago, 716er said:

Those protesting have been peaceful. A page or so ago a poster was so interested in the destruction they would cause that he was looking for a betting line on how many acts of violence there would be from the protesters. 

There's still plenty of weekend left. Don't jinx it.

I see that we are back to protests being "mostly peaceful"

Attacking state legislatures....not peaceful

Blocking traffic....not peaceful.

Attacking police with makeshift flamethrowers...not peaceful.

Threatening to bomb the SC...not peaceful. 

Attacking and setting fire to pro life pregnancy centers...not peaceful. 

Back to attacking the federal courthouse in Portland....still not peaceful. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 716er said:

Maybe they're still tired from 2020...