Liberal Protests

B-Man

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I hate the amount of hate your club is spreading and we are countering you anti-censorship message by preventing you from getting your message out.  

Please explain who came up with the term woke because it’s so mind bogglingly far from what these people actually are. 

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Children, obviously.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Children, obviously.

That’s of course a very simplistic answer.  I’d like to know their psychology, family background, educators etc.  I know a lot of it comes from who is “educating” them in our educational (mainly university) system but where/when/how did our educators become so horribly tone deaf?  Hypocrisy lies in all of us.  But damn the far left’s hypocrisy is so often off the charts. 

• Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘Ya f*ckin’ Uncle Tom!’ Sea of angry, hard-Left pro-aborts set their sights on black pro-lifer at NYC protest [video]

They are vile disgusting human beings. Just goes to show you how sick they are.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

THE GOAL IS TO INTIMIDATE, SO OF COURSE: 

LA Abortion Rights Protest Turns Violent.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2022-05-03/live-updates-biden-blasts-courts-abortion-draft-ruling

in a state that in no way would lose any abortion rights attacking people that have nothing to do with a decision. 

makes total sense.

are stores that sell condoms and birth control next? they been stopping abortions for years. 🤔

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The irony being that RBG thought Roe v. Wade was a faulty decision.

It is pathetic that no one who is pro choice wants to discuss how the original was legally terrible. They should have spent the past 50 years getting it passed as a federal law rather than expecting no supreme court to state it is garbage