Liberal Protests

B-Man

No one is immune from the Resistance’s wrath. Not even kids, apparently.

Williamson County, Texas, Sheriff Robert Chody tweeted today about his recent White House tour with his two daughters. His daughters were really excited about it — which seems to have rubbed one guy the wrong way:

Any man who would flip off children over a T-shirt is no man at all.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/05/15/charming-sheriff-shares-heartwarming-story-of-one-resisters-tolerance-toward-his-two-trump-shirt-clad-daughters-pic/

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I'm going to laugh when her job gets taken by an athletic dude, who has decided to go by the name of Sheila, since that's what the leaders she favors champion now.

US soccer captain says she will 'probably never sing the national anthem again' as 'f-you' to Trump. 'I'll probably never put my hand over my heart'

Jesus.  It was bad enough when the left promoted Obama as a royal figure because they worshipped him.  Now they promote Trump as a royal figure because they detest him.  

They're not royalty, they're citizens elected to serve.  You don't pledge an oath of fealty to them personally by recognizing and respecting the National Anthem.

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why do celebrities think their opinion matters any more than mine?  ***** despise them. 

it's a revolving vicious circle of praise between them and the media that props it all up?

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why do celebrities think their opinion matters any more than mine?  ***** despise them. 

Cusak is a moron but if he stays in Washington he won't be making crappy movies like Ferris Bueller and shoving them down our throat.

25 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Cusak is a moron but if he stays in Washington he won't be making crappy movies like Ferris Bueller and shoving them down our throat.

Sure, he was great as the principle in that movie. I liked him better in Wayne's World though.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

it's a revolving vicious circle of praise between them and the media that props it all up?

Plus  the idiots that throw money at them to see their ***** make believe. 

Edited by Chef Jim

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Australia has compulsory voting, complete with stiff fines, and 90%+ turnout. If there is any election system where polls should be authoritative, it's AUSTRALIA

And the polls were STILL garbage.

D63Oi2-XoAEfAv9.jpg

People are getting wise to the fact that polls are skewed, and just not participating?

what conservative would even talk to the media unless it was guaranteed safety?

i'm not telling them i'm voting Conservative in the upcoming Canadian election, they put me and my home on a list....

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

what conservative would even talk to the media unless it was guaranteed safety?

i'm not telling them i'm voting Conservative in the upcoming Canadian election, they put me and my home on a list....

They let Americans vote in Canada?