Liberal Protests

B-Man

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... This is an elected representative doing this. To his own constituent. 

I wish I could still be surprised by things like this. Now it just adds to the well of nauseousness. 

Today's left, no matter the issue: If your speech isn't my speech, it's hate speech. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Hedge said:

I wish I could still be surprised by things like this. Now it just adds to the well of nauseousness. 

Today's left, no matter the issue: If your speech isn't my speech, it's hate speech. 

More from this guy -- trying to doxx teenagers because they're white and Christian. 

This dude is one egg short of a dozen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... This is an elected representative doing this. To his own constituent. 

That lousy prick is getting close to my neck of the woods. What a disgrace that has actually proud of what he's done. And for some reason he has to refer to her as on old white lady, like that has any bearing on anything. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More from this guy -- trying to doxx teenagers because they're white and Christian. 

Things like this have a way of working themselves out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

That lousy prick is getting close to my neck of the woods. What a disgrace that has actually proud of what he's done. And for some reason he has to refer to her as on old white lady, like that has any bearing on anything. 

Things like this have a way of working themselves out.

It's strange the passion and zeal these people have for neutralizing life. Really dark shite.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/6/2019 at 2:50 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

PA GOP requests criminal investigation into Rep. Sims’ despicable conduct

“Elected officials should not use their positions of power to harass citizens who are peacefully protesting. I hope our state and federal prosecutors will undertake review of this matter with the seriousness it deserves and uphold the role for which they were elected to, which demands holding people accountable for their actions.

?Like this will happen?

“In the meantime, I urge leadership the Pennsylvania Democratic Party to hold Rep. Sims accountable for his actions.”

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Stuff like this 'making sex with kids illegal' nonsense will ruin the 'Hot for Teacher' threads!

I am very afraid to click on any of those links, nightmares of the night

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's kind of funny watching the lengths people will go to gain notoriety to haul in campaign funds. It's hard to out-AOC AOC, but this guy could do it.

He looks like a low-rent John Hamm, but with all the edginess of Pee-Wee Herman.

• Haha (+1) 2

“Pro-abortion activists are losing the argument, and instead of seeking debate they are escalating the violence on peaceful preborn defenders on college campuses...”

WATCH: Feminist Repeatedly Punches Pro-Lifer In The Face On Campus. She's Been Charged With Assault.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“Pro-abortion activists are losing the argument, and instead of seeking debate they are escalating the violence on peaceful preborn defenders on college campuses...”

WATCH: Feminist Repeatedly Punches Pro-Lifer In The Face On Campus. She's Been Charged With Assault.

Finding it difficult to see why she is so pro abortion. With her face and attitude it's most likely a moot point.

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The left wants a fight to the death for the right to have an abortion. The right wants the same fight over the right to bear arms. But while the passions are equal only the latter is in the Constitution!

Not to mention backed by firearms...

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

You're a terrible person and I'm going to punch you for it.  WTF is wrong with people??

6 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

It's kind of funny watching the lengths people will go to gain notoriety to haul in campaign funds. It's hard to out-AOC AOC, but this guy could do it.

Save the $100 and buy some class.  

• Thank you (+1) 1