Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

And GI Joe thanks his lucky stars on a daily basis.  No one ever wants to face the wrath of Cthulhu.  Even....or especially in syndication. 

Gilligan and the Skipper may not have been very good sailors and The Professor never could figure out how to patch a boat.  But even the ancient Cthulhu could never defeat Gilligans Island in syndication

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"It's illegal to read wikileaks, let us do it for you" Cuomo. 

Also Cuomo: 

He's not a newsman. He's a very bad actor with a platform. 

He's also dumb enough to get caught in the same trap Trump did in Charlottsville -- WHILE MISSING THE IRONY

I don't think he misses the irony, I think he courts it.  That's where the money is, being outside the center (but not too far), finding your shtick and running with it.  He appeals to his audience, while drawing the ire of Trump supporters.  

Just another douche. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't think he misses the irony, I think he courts it.  That's where the money is, being outside the center (but not too far), finding your shtick and running with it.  He appeals to his audience, while drawing the ire of Trump supporters.  

Just another douche. 

This is correct. He has a daily radio show on SiriusXM. He all but admits that he is pretty proud of being an arrogant douche.

It's funny when someone criticizes him or CNN, he starts gaslighting them pretty bad, after demanding a laundry list of specific examples from them. He seriously started telling one caller that it 'was you, not me who has the problem.'

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, DC Tom said:

Democrats think the purpose of the legislature is activism.

It's just hilarious to see him calling that woman a racist, then referring to her as "an old white woman" in the perjoritive over and over again. Identity politics is a death trap. It warps your mind and creates more racism and division than it combats (which, of course, is the true purpose of identity politics). You can't fight racism with more racism. 

Dude is going to fund raise off this like a champ, but I wish I had been around while he was filming that. The trolling I would have done... I could have made him cry, or hit me.

• Like (+1) 2