Liberal Protests

B-Man

32 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Wow. Here are two more videos from this nutjob. She really needs mental health counseling...

I think Pepe Protection Services is going to take him away from her.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

okay i gotta ask, is that some effeminate dude with male pattern baldness or a chick shaving her head so she looks like a middle aged bald guy?

Maybe she wears a clown wig and it fits better over a shaved head?

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

I'm sure Hillary outdid that when she finally realized she had LOST TO TRUMP!!!

there HAS to be footage of this out there....

I’d seriously consider trading a month off the of my life to have that released.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

I'm sure Hillary outdid that when she finally realized she had LOST TO TRUMP!!!

there HAS to be footage of this out there....

i doubt it.

Hiliary doesn't strike me as the most approachable boss to underlings.  She was probably sequestered in a suite accessible only by her inner circle and just a hunch, but I suspect she slept thru most of election night.  had to keep her rested and fresh for that acceptance speech she never got to give :lol:

anyone who may have recorded video of the night and her reported tantrum was close enough to the Clintons had to have the sense to delete it.  they would have had enough invested in the Clinton machine that it would have dragged them down too.  And if identified as the source they would not want to feel the wrath of the Clinton machine and their remaining allies at the DNC

35 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't know and I don't want to find out.

take one for the team

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

okay if she wears a clown wig, does the carpet match the synthetic curtains?

Years ago I was in an AOL chatroom and it was getting a little racy. I asked a woman if the carpet matched the drapes. She said “no I have a hardwood floor” I thought “what the??......oh oh I get it!” 

29 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I’d seriously consider trading a month off the of my life to have that released.

A month?  I’d give a year!  That last one usually sucks anyway. Win win. ??

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Years ago I was in an AOL chatroom and it was getting a little racy. I asked a woman if the carpet matched the drapes. She said “no I have a hardwood floor” I thought “what the??......oh oh I get it!” 

A month?  I’d give a year!  That last one usually sucks anyway. Win win. ??

Hell, I'll give two years of 3rd's life for the footage!

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Hell, I'll give two years of 3rd's life for the footage!

Nice guy. Now what if I told you the prognosis today was 12-18 months yet to go? My only solace would be that you made that deal with the Mafia. See you soon.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Nice guy. Now what if I told you the prognosis today was 12-18 months yet to go? My only solace would be that you made that deal with the Mafia. See you soon.

Not worried.